Valued Contributor

Good morninng ~  Sounds like a wonderful tribute to QM.  I think she will enjoy looking down on us as we "celebrate" her with our special BAT.  kittyfan, I remember volunteering - I really liked doing the library at my kids elementary school.  Makes you feel good.  

More of the same weather only supposed to be 90!  Muggy.  Tonight we are celebrating my oldest G'sons B'day a few days early.  He will by 27.  Time sure flies, I remember him when he was a little guy like it was yesterday.

E = Elegance (for QM''s celebration)

F is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning everyone!! ... walker, you made QM proud!! ... from her comment about eating and drinking that she would have made, it sounds like she was a life living, fun loving special lady .... and cookie, I bet she will be looking down on us ... maybe even guiding us to have more fun Woman LOL ...

We are having another muggy and warm day ... high of 83 today!! Last night was soooo muggy and we don't have our window air conditioners in yet ... ugh!! I got very little sleep ... so I guess it will be a UB kind of day ...

Cookie, happy b-day to your grandson ... and time really does fly by .... have a good time tonight ...

Have a good day friends ...

F ~ any kind of Food ... with Friends

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Trying to get back on track here......but, am so tired!  A definite UB for me today too.  No A/C on here either, Tootie, so I did not sleep well.

Cookie and kittyfan, sounds like there has been a lot of bad weather in your state.  TX is big so, hopefully, not in your areas.

Enjoy the birthday celebration, cookie.  The years do fly.....and months....next week we are into June.....yikes!

I will get recharged today so I am ready for special BAT tomorrow!

Dress up......with bling......ha!!   

Happy Friday!

G..........Glad Trash Bags

NEXT......H

Respected Contributor
Had heavy rain in my area last night. Flooding and evacuations. My area was fine but I could see where there had been a lot of rushing water.

At dentist. Past my apt time. They are running behind. Argh

H: half and half

I: nrxt
Respected Contributor

kittyfan, not a fun place (at least for me) to be at to begin with and then you still have to wait .... ugh!!

Stay safe ... are you expecting more rain??

walker, good to see you ... hope you are able to just sit and relax for today ....

I ~ Ice cream

J ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Hygienist was very apologetic. Other gal couldn't make it in. Office short staffed so it was ok. I usually wouldn't have been pleased! The office staff are very pleasant. I dislike the dentist but they are pleasant. Came out to find it was pouring. Waited for a break. Of course my umbrella was in the car.

Saw they had to evacuate people from the next town. Town where I go to church and work the thrift store. Really crazy weather. Tornado in a town about sixty miles away. Saw on the news roofs damaged in area by straight line winds

J: jelly donuts
K: next
Respected Contributor

Hope everyone had a good day .... kittyfan, that is always the way ... now if you would have brought your umbrella in with you. it wouldn't have rained ...

just finished putting the window air conditioners in .... yay!! I can sleep tonight ...

See you all in the morning ....

K ~ Kettle

L ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends!

We just turned on our A/C too, Tootie!  We need a good night's rest for special BAT tomorrow.  Dress up time.....no joke...QM was the best dressed lady on her floor.  She always prided herself in looking nice.....and, she did!  It killed me to bag up all her nice clothes and send them to a donation.  Hope someone enjoys them.  QM always looked great!  What a lady!

Trying to recharge.....will be ready to go in morning.  I will have champagne, Tootie!  QM would enjoy the mimosas!  I might have to drink extra for her....OH DEAR!

Bye for now....hope you are ok in TX...sounds like you are closer to problems, kittyfan.   Cookie's DW can pick you up!

L......Lunch Meat

NEXT.......M

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning everyone!! ... it's a beautiful day here, 66 now, so we will enjoy and celebrate QM on my patio!! ... breakfast pizza (in the shape of a big crown) muffins, fresh fruit, coffee/tea/juice and our mimosas .... I made small round ice cubes to represent QM's pearls ... Come over when you can ....

walker, I bet it was hard for you to give up QM's clothes ... but whoever looks at them in the thrift store is going to say "gee, these clothes look like they are fit for a Queen!!" Woman LOL  (if they only knew Woman Very Happy)

Hope everyone has a good Saturday ....

M ~ Making QM proud ... Making Many Mimosas ...

N ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Everything looks and smells wonderful Tootie! I love your ice cube idea!   I tried to re-decorate the CM but gave up and borrowed this:

queens carriage real.jpg

I can probably bribe Mudpie and his cohort with a few apples should we need to form our own parade.  QM will be remembered in style and your neighbors will have something new to "discuss"  

N = Never a dull moment here - okay sometimes

O is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.