Respected Contributor
Good morning. I was in a rush on Sunday when I learned about QM. Didn't post letters. Tried yesterday but couldn't get on. Thinking about the family snd sending hugs.

Cookie: oh crowns. Been down that road. Glad you solved your coffee pot issues

T: trumpets sounding for the royal Queen Mom.

U: next
Super Contributor

Great T kitty!!

Hope everyone has a good night.

U - U are in our thoughts and prayers walker!

V is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  How nice to hear from you walker.  Many memories around you - QM was a remarkable lady.  Tootie, what about a special BAT honoring our QM?  The power of a group is amazing.  Just a thought.  

The second part of the root canals were not pleasant.  Very sensitive and felt like the nerve was being pushed to my toes.  Doc said the feeling was from the next tooth over. Oh well, it's over until I get the crowns.  I want to thank my English heritage for my bad teeth - lol Woman Frustrated

Another muggy sauna day for us - it's already 76 and going up to 85!!  Another doc visit today then home to laundry and inside UB's

V = valuable friendships here

W is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning .... walker it was good to hear from you!! we will be thinking of you today ... the hardest day as you bid farewell to your QM as she is laid to rest .... your memories and our thoughts and prayers will pull you through .... sending (((hugs)))

cookie, that is a great idea ... we will have a QM BAT on Saturday ... if I remember correctly, QM loved to wear skirts and enjoyed shopping ... everyone bring a skirt that we will decorate and then we will head over to the mall to have a QM Fashion Show .... how about we decorate the CM to honor her as well??

cookie, UGH!! nerve pain?? no fun, but glad you are feeling better this morning ....

Sunny and warm today ... high of 75!!

W ~ We will be thinking of you Walker and remembering QM Heart

X ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Oh Cookie. I so understand. My dad had bad teeth and unfortunately I also got that trait.

I love the QM BAT. Idea. Everyone wear a skirt and pearls. Earrings must!!!

X: xtra love for Walker and her family. We are with them in spirit.

Y: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am up for the QM Bat special with skirts, pearls and maybe even white gloves?  The CM can be decorated and how about QA too?  We can all be "ladies".  There's a thought!!!  lol.  I invited the "other" queen and I received this:

queen E with teacup.jpg

Does this mean yes?  Another muggy day ~  Good thoughts coming your way walker ~

Y = Yorkshire Pudding

Z is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning!! ... love the picture cookie and I would take that as a "yes" that the "other" Queen will join us!! (time will tell) ... we may end up using her "tea cup hat" as a mimosas holder with many straws .... we can go all out with decorations for CM and QA .... and yes, we can be ladies for this BAT ... (can't we?? Woman LOL)

We will have another warm day ... high of 78 with a chance of rain ....

walker, hope you are doing well .... ((hugs))

Z ~ Zipping on by

A ~ Another fun BAT in honor of QM Heart

B ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Good morning. Another hot and muggy day on tap. Chance of some severe weather. Hope the predictions are wrong. Worked seasonal at the thrift store yesterday. Still another big tub to tackle. Have two large bags of stuffed animals and a tub in my vehicle. If this was a paid job it would be job security! We do such good.

B: Big hugs to Walker and family.

C: next
Respected Contributor

kittyfan, that's a lot of stuffed animals ... so nice that people donate ... and so nice that you enjoy volunteering ... I did for many years at my church office ... it just makes you feel good!!!

We made it up to a sunny and muggy 81 degrees!! ....

C ~ Cruising down the runway with our skirts for QM ...

D ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Hi friends,

I have tried to post three times!!!  Whatever QVC is doing is not IPad compatible!!   So, briefly, I thank you all so much for your kind and thoughtful words of support.  It means a lot!  How do people get through life without friendship?  Wow...beats me.  I believe in Faith..Family and Friends.....surrounded by all this week.  

Eveything went well.   QM would have been pleased.....then said.." Ok, now go out and have dinner and drinks on me!"  She was such a beautiful lady.  Someone said.."now you are the Matriarch"....ha.....there is only one QM!

Love the idea of Royal BAT, Tootie, and how cute you remembered she liked skirts.  So....dress up BAT...what fun.  Cute picture, cookie, maybe the Royal Queen will come.....she is young...only 90!

See you tomorrow......just a little tired....night night.

D.............Deviled Eggs

NEXT........E