Respected Contributor
Oh yes those drivers who don't want to wait their turn. Just have to zip past you to get ahead and be caught at the light!

M; munchies

n: next
Respected Contributor
Well went to participate in our annual Mothers Day bake sale. We did very well. However very few ladies showed up to help! You can count on the same few folks!!!

Now I am up to my eyebrows in HO HO HO---working seasonal at the thrift store

N: nuts!!!

O: next
Respected Contributor

kittyfan, glad that your sale went well ... but isn't it always the same people that show up to help??

Do very many people buy Holiday items this time of year??

O ~ Oranges

P ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Happy Friday all!! Waiting in line...got here a bit later so there are a few cars ahead of me. I hate that I feel bad about it, why do I let that bother me??!! When I am first,  I will try to pull up as far as I can without blocking the walkway for crossing to the parking lot. 

Beautiful day here, 70 and sunny! 

Cookie, hope that bite heals fast!

Kitty, you sure do a lot! It is always the same people isn't it?

Enjoy the day and get those hats ready!!

P - Pine nuts...love them, but cost too much!!

Q is up

How are you Queen, and QM??

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hi friends!

Quick note to check in.....time for happy hour and I need it.  Visit with QM was pretty much a no-visit.  She slept most of the time we were there.  I think she knew us when she was awake but she has trouble talking.  This morning I could not even wake her up.  And, the nurse could not either.  She apparently had been awake earlier.  So, we left.  Sadly, I think it is just a matter of time.  It is in God's hands.  Thanks for thinking of us.

Bigkat.....don't feel bad at all about your response to that inconsiderate woman!!!!  I think everyone behind you would support you as well!  I would have done the same thing.  Too bad the school can't have someone monitor that sitaution for a bit to catch the person in the act.  And, Tootie, you described the people on the road doing same thing...perfectly!  Ha!  There are some real selfish, self-centered .....the world revolves around me....people out there.   

Also, drove through Holland on way home today.....what a nice city!!! I can't believe after all my years in Michigan, I had not been to Holland!  Did see some tulip areas but did not walk the big island area.....just as I said.....only time for a drive-by but glad we did.  Love tulips!

All for now.....ready for BAT tomorrow......unlimited mimosas!!!!

Q.........Quaker Oats

NEXT......R

Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... breakfast is ready ... I made something quick breakfast pizza w/fresh fruit, coffee/tea and mimosas and in honor of the derby ... mint juleps!!

cookie, I know this is last minute, but would you be able to bring one of your horses to enter in the derby?? we could decorate it up and you could be the jockey??

I need to do a few last minute stitches on my hat ... see you in a while ...

walker, sorry to hear about QM ... it sounds like she is tired out (and thankfully she is not in any pain!?) ... thoughts and prayers to you all ...

R ~ Ready for our day

S ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ walker, sorry about QM.  Tootie I would be happy to bring Mudpie but he won't let anyone ride him.  Maybe if we give him a bushel of apples ??  I got the best Mothers Day gift EVER yesterday.  DS surprised me and flew in from San Diego!!!  The only people that knew were my G'son and his wife.  After I got up from the floor, he presented me with my new computer.  He copied all my stuff and I am slowly getting used to it, but have messed up some stuff.  Fortunately, DS will be here until Tuesday.  Now to go out and "persuade" MP to come with us!  See you in a few.  Hat?  Never finished it but MP has one.

S = Surprises!

T is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Storms moving in here so I may be delayed taking off.....but ready for FUN!  I did not have time to fix a new hat so will grab one off shelf.  

Cookie, what a wonderful surprise!!!!  You will have a very special Mother's Day!  Enjoy!

Tootie, on my way.....another delicious BAT....then QA will jet us off to Derby and back.   Busy day......rest tomorrow!

T.........Time for BAT or Thyme for Fun......giddy-up!

NEXT.......U

Honored Contributor

Tootie, BAT was great as always!  It was so nice to sit and relax with a few relaxers....aka mimosas......and no trouble today....a peaceful gathering........until we went outside and police were waiting for me at QA.  I just parked in street and put up detour signs for traffic.....no-no to police as my detour sent people into a field where cars got stuck.   Of course, after a few too many mimosas I was so relaxed I just smiled and giggled....officer not amused........but he did notice my hat and said "hope your horse wins and you stay in Kentucky".   

Off to to the races......what next? 🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇🏇

U........UB on QA before Derby

NEXT.......V

Respected Contributor

walker, the police pulled me aside ... they asked me to "get that giggling woman and her funny hat out of here ... everytime we see her, she has several lady friends with her and we end up getting a call and it would be a big help if you didn't have your parties anymore" ... oh really?? we'll see about that ... last I saw, there were several tow trucks and police cars in the area because of the "demolition derby" in the field ...

cookie, we may need a little more practice with Mudpie ... I think if hang apples from QA that will get him to run a little faster ....

Off to the races .....

V ~ Very loopy ... us and the plane

W ~ NEXT