Respected Contributor
Well I am definitely not a ART its! Had a good time. Some ladies did lovely pics. Mine not so much.

We must visit the derby. I didn't know it was such an event until I worked with a lady from KY she had derby parties. Don't forget we must have a bonnet😍

C: chili

De next
Super Contributor

Not a nice day here, rainy and 40s! Wish I could take a nap. Lots of tulips are out and many are done already!

Tootie, did you go on the trolley where they dressed up and acted out throughout the ride? We did that, and it was fun and we learned a lot about Hershey. We would go back there again, maybe stay at the hotel there next time.

Love chimes too, don't have any though DM does.

Enjoy the rest of the day!!

D - Derby Pie

E is up

Oh, I'm up for a Derby Bash!!

Respected Contributor

Hello ... I guess it's a Derby BAT!! ... just think of the fun (and trouble) we can get into ...

bigkat ... the trolley we went on had a guide dressed as a conductor, but did no acting but pointed out different facts about the town ....

E ~ English Muffin

F ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Is Derby Bat on this Saturday or next?  I am confused (what else is new?)  Time to create hats. 

Another gorgeous day on tap here.  I could sit outside and read most of the day - oh wait, I do that!  The dogs are singing/howling in chorus as I type.  Got to love dogs!  Time to get going - more coffee and walk.  Have a great day.

F = Fanta

G is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends ... cookie, Derby Bat is this Saturday ... so yes, we need to work on our hats ...

We will have another nice day here ... high of 62!!

DH went back to work today (was off for a couple days) ... so now I have to catch up on housework ... we did a lot of cleaning out at his parents house (and mine got no attention at all!!) ...

Pass the pot cookie, I'll join you with coffee before I get started ... anyone else??

Have a good day ...

G ~ GrapeNut Cereal

H ~ NEXT

Super Contributor

Good afternoon!! Much better day today, sunny and around 60...a bit of a cool breeze going on though.

We had a trolley ride paired up with the factory tour. They were great. They acted out/ dressed as Mr. and Mrs. Hershey and others. They would run to the back to change clothes. The kids got a kick out of it too.

I hear ya with helping at parents and not getting your house work done. In process of doing DMs yard...major work and trying to plan with others to help, love doing it, but very time consuming!

Working on my hat!!

H - Hot peppers to add to your cinco de mayo feast!

I is next!

Respected Contributor
Cinco de Mayo!!! Let's throw down a sombrero and do a dance around it!!!! Lol my autocorrect said vino!!!! I could use some about now.

I : ice cream

J: next
Super Contributor

Kitty, I'll join you with that vino!! Pass the pot in the morning and the bottle at night.

Crazy day at school pick up , I've had the same lady 4 times now pull in front of me when I am the first car in line. When picking up your kids, you line up along the curb starting close by the door they come out. The line backs up out and up the entrance road....lots of cars. The line has been sitting there for a good thirty minutes and some how this lady gets in past all the waiting cars and pulls ahead of me and backs up in front of me, now being first in line at the last minute! Would this bug any one else?? I don't have to be first in line, but who does she think she is pulling in front of at least thirty cars that got there on time and have been waiting?? What do you do?? It's not a big deal, but really?? I thought I finally had to do something, so I flashed my lights and honked my horn. She just put her arms up like, what? I let the principal know that this happened many times, I gave her the cars and licenses numbers (she comes in 2 diff. cars). I thought this lady will get the wrong person upset one of these days. I end up feeling totally ridiculous that I reported this to the principal, and that I honked my horn! I was minding my own business, yet I feel I did something wrong, I hate that!! Ok, thanks for letting me vent!!

Have a good night!!

J- Julip, mint one for the derby

K is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  bigkat, I hear you.  When my kids were young, there was a lady who did the very same thing.  Maybe she is related?  Very annoying. kittyfan pass the vino to bigkat quick!

During one of my many UB's, some nasty bug must have bitten me on the forhead right above my eyebrow.  Nice lump.  Manicure, pedicure this morning, then errands.  I like your suggestion, kittyfan - maybe I'll combine Cinco de Mayo with Kentucky Derby and have a great hat.  OTH, maybe not.  

K = King's Hawaiian rolls/bread

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning friends!! .... bigkat, I get it!! that would tick me off (big time!) ... I don't blame you one bit for reporting her .. what's fair is fair ... if you want to be first in line or be the closest to the door, get there early enough ... is there any way that you could pull up further so she can't pull in front of you?? ... that's like when there is construction on the road, you're down to one lane and you get the jacka$$e$ that ride the shoulder and cut in front of you ... ummm, excuse me, but I have been waiting here ...

kittyfan, vino carried over to today and mimosas tomorrow??!! what a BAT we will have ...

cookie ugh, a bug bite!! (my grandfather always would say "did you bite it back??)

walker, how is QM doing??

Grocery shopping this morning and then home to work on my hat ....

Have a good day ....

L ~ Lunchbox

M ~ NEXT

See everyone tomorrow ...