Honored Contributor

Hi there, bigkat!  Keep the fun stories coming.....until Kitty and Cat decide they don't want to be the center of our attention....ha!

E.......Eclairs....yum!

NEXT.....F

Super Contributor

Another fun...ha...thing today is that Cat needs to go to the vet for her shots! I'm glad DH is bringing her. It will probably be a struggle to get her in the carrier, then she'll think she is being sent away! I think there will be a lot of hissing at the vet!

What a dark day...sinuses are not happy either.

F - French Thyme

G is next

Respected Contributor

Poor poor Cat ...  she is not sure what is going on!! ... and kitty is going to think that she is "queen of the roost" with Cat being gone ... UNTIL, DH brings Cat back home!! ... and then, let the fun begin (again!!) lol  ... please let us know how things go ....

G ~ Green Grapes

H ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

I Love Lucy at the grocery store today....starring Me!  Off I went to one of my regular stores this morning.  Recently they decided to change the store around....why???  It was fine!  I cannot get used to this change......or that is my excuse here...ha.....read on.....

Lucy in Produce Department....pushing her cart but looking to side at something else......Lucy knocks down sign at strawberry display.   Gave another woman a laugh as I said "crazy driver here".  I fixed sign and moved on....quickly!

Next Meat Department......pushed cart to the side while I looked at meats.   Decided not to get anything so grabbed what I thought was my cart and moved on.....

Next I am in bread aisle, got bread but when I went to put it in my basket......"shhhhoooot this is NOT my basket"!  I quickly went back to the Meat Dept. and there was this cute little older woman smiling as she saw me.  She said she knew if she stood there long enough her basket would be returned.  I apologized and moved on.....

On my way I had to ask for assistance because I could not find one item.....moved, of course!   Then I picked up two of those small birthday balloons on a stick for DD's birthday this week.

Made it to check out.....whew!  

Out the door Lucy goes only it has now gotten quite windy.  I grabbed the balloons so I would not lose them.  I deflated one and the other popped off blowing down the driveway.   I left my basket to chase the balloon....got it but now my basket was blowing down the parking lot.   Arrrrrrggghhh.......Lucy caught it in time.

I drove home verrrrry carefully.  And, guess what......I forgot eggs and need to bake tomorrow!  Back to the store I go.....a different store this time.......or maybe I will send Ricky!!!!!

H.......Half and Half (brain half on and half off)

NEXT.........I

Respected Contributor
Oh my Lucy indeed. Loved it. We have all had those days!!!

Yes send Rickie to the store. You need to stay put!

I: iceberg lettuce

J: next
Respected Contributor
Love the kitty tales!!!!

This morning called to schedule a vehicle service apt. Apparently they changed owner ship! Well finally got the gal to make an apt. No I can't come in today. Then I decided to call back. Needed them to have part before I came in. Two calls to service dept. need to pay for the part before they would order it. Ok. I needed it. Talked to guy in parts. Yes they had one. He wold tag it for me. Hopefully it worked. I wasn't pleased with my last service experience. But not sure if this was SOP or because I am female! Argh
Respected Contributor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... walker!! I actually have tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard!! (good thing no one else is here with me) I can actually see this as a Lucy Show and unless you want a Part 2, please send Ricky for the eggs!! (although I wouldn't mind another laugh!!)

kittyfan, good luck with your vehicle ... I've never heard of paying for your part before they order it!!??

J ~ Jelly/Jam

K ~ NEXT

Trusted Contributor

Had to stick my nose in to say THANKS for the "Lucy Goes Shopping" story and the "Kitty vs Cat" saga.  It's a dark, dreary day here and I really enjoyed the laughs!

Honored Contributor

And the final scene for Lucy........I wanted Ricky to go to the store.

But, I had to go meet my Three Amigos bus so decided to stop at store near them for eggs.  I always check my eggs....and did....about 6 and thought all ok.  Got to my son's house and before putting into the refrigerator I checked all eggs....OF COURSE.....TWO WERE CRACKED....two I had not seen and on bottom..cracks!  Sigh!

My Three Amigos arrived home and all gave me hugs!  Who cares about Lucy's day!  HA!   Time for Grandma's medicine!

K........Kool Aid

NEXT......L

Respected Contributor

walker, go figure! the one time you didn't check them all, you end up with two that are cracked ... the Three Amigos made your day complete by giving you their sweet hugs!! ...

I know you will enjoy your meds tonight .... and thanks for the laughs!!

Have a good night ...

Hi HoneyBit ... glad you enjoy our stories!!

L ~ Lettuce

M ~ NEXT