Respected Contributor
Cooler this morning. Colder weather coming. Boy this weather.

T: T bone steak

U: next
Super Contributor

I'm back!

FHG, hoping all is well by you and that your home issues have been fixed.

We are looking for windy and rainy mid afternoon, hoping the snow misses us like "they" say it should.

Well the cats are not living peacefully together yet. They are now into the stare down stage. The big girl is very quiet now, but is a shadow 2-3 feet behind the little girl. The little girl is now very noisey ( growel, hiss) every time she sees the big girl close by her, though she is not upset, she will be rolling around and stretching as she is groweling. No attacking going on, but the big girl will chase her and the little one will go under a small place where the big one can't go. The big one will sit there all puffed up like she is guarding the house from the new invasion. This starts at 6am and the little one is very loud, needless to say, kids wake up early! It is funny to watch them watch eachother.

T- Tagliatelle pasta

U is next

Super Contributor

Hi kitty! Wow, I really got delayed mid posting!!

U- Un-ripened Avocados...not good when making guacamole!

V is next

Honored Contributor

Just got back from having lunch with a couple of friends I have not seen in awhile.  We had such a good time and it was good to get out on a grey day!  It is windy and raining now.

Bigkat, I laughed at the story about your cats.  I can just see the older cat looking at Miss Kitty thinking.....where in the bleep did you come from?!  Funny how kitty can hide where big cat can't get to it.

V..........Vegetables

NEXT.....W

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello ... oh, lunch with friends ... so much fun and the best kind of lunch!! glad you had a good time walker...

bigkat ... I love the story of the cats ... it must be so much fun to watch them ... before long they will be best buddies!!

Well, my pans are calling my name ... have to go clean the kitchen up ... See you later

W ~ Washing pans ... really don't mind washing dishes!!

X.Y or Z ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  A chilly 39 this morning.  Time to get up and at 'em.  I am half way there - I'm up!  Kitties are so much fun!  I'm envious, but cannot have any more felines.  Getting the oil changed this morning, then off to the partial fixer (prothodontist?)  Kind of boring, but I will manage to get in a UB or 2.  A high of 58 today, so they will be inside.  

Send someone a smile today ~

skipping XY&Z

A = apples

B is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning ... cookie, we are warmer than you this morning ... 48 now and will go up to 57 today!! very windy and very rainy though!! Good luck at your appointments...

No news from me ... just the usual chores for me today ...

See you later ... have a good day!!

B ~ Hot Cross Buns

C ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

No news from me this morning either.....guess we will wait to hear from bigkat with more on the Life with Kitty and Cat!   

Happy Wednesday!

C.........Chunky Peanut Butter

NEXT......D

Super Contributor

Good morning! We are 40 and foggy. We had thunder, lightening and a lot of rain last evening.

Middle of the week already, I need to get busy around here too.

Walker, I think big kitties tail says a lot of bleeping when she chases or has a stare down with the little one. I think now she's not wondering any more where she came from, but when she's leaving! 

C- Cream for my coffee

D is next

Super Contributor

I was too slow! Kitty and Cat, I like that! Kitty just comes prancing around having fun in her own kitty mind, and then cat has to chase her either under something, or in a room. She will lay guard at the doorway almost like she is protecting us from her.

D- - Donut holes

E is next