Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Uh oh kittyfan!! you had to much warm weather yesterday or you need more coffee ....this winter weather sure has been crazy ... I think you forgot to go to the newest page ... the next letter should be

K ~ Ketchup

L ~ NEXT

PS ~ I thought I would save you from getting a ticket this morning .....

Respected Contributor
Argh. Lost post. I don't know what page I was on

K: kitchen sink

L: next
Respected Contributor
Again:

L: lemonade

M: next

Posted early this am. My BaileyB wanted to snuggle before I headed out for thrift store duty
Respected Contributor
Lovely warm day. Two cold fronts heading this way. But it was windy. Traffic was terrible coming home.

M: meatloaf

N: next
Respected Contributor

Hi kittyfan!! ... we had a sunny 39 degree day!! more of the same tomorrow with wind and rain moving in Wednesday!! Glad you made it home ok ... I hate driving/waiting in traffic!! (but really nothing we can do about it!!)

Still no FHG??!! Hope everything is ok ...

Have a good night friends ...

N ~ Noodles

O ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Guess I should say....Good Evening Friends!

Hope you all had a nice day.  FHG, we are worried about you...check in.  Kittyfan, had to laugh at your...oops today...glad Tootie saved you before ABC Police arrived!  Happens to all of us once in awhile.

Called QM earlier....she sounded good...thank you prayers!!!  She is still not able to be totally independent due to weakness.  One day at a time.....appreciate those prayers!

All for now so maybe it is time for Gracie to say Good Night, George!!  Til tomorrow.......rest well....

O........Ore-Ida Potatoes

NEXT.......P

Super Contributor

Good morning!

Glad QM is sounding better! Keeping the prayers going, would be super to see her picture on Today!!! I'm working on those candles.

Tell ya more about kitty land later!

P- Pop Tarts...my youngests fav. Breakfast!

Q is here!

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Thanks for saving me the Q!!!! NOT. Yes, kittyfan - good save!  I, being the miscreant I am, would have appointed myself ABC deputy and issued you a  fine.  Of course you would have been able to sway me due to living in TX.  Glad you got a chance to speak with QM and prayers are circulating.  Time for another cup of coffee (tastes particularly good since I cleaned the pot yesterday).  High of 68 today.  Have a good one.

Q = Quell the Q or save it for Queen

R is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone!! ... Happy GroundHog Day!! I just heard that "Phil" did not see his shadow, so we get an early spring!! YAY!!  walker, so happy to hear that QM is doing a little better ... our circle of prayers is never ending ...

cookie, glad that you are enjoying your coffee ... that first cup after a cleaning is so good!! ... I'll join you with another cup!!

bigkat, can't wait to hear how your new kitty (and your original one) is adjusting ...

hi kittyfan ... and FHG, where are you??

Have a good day friends ...

R ~ Red food coloring

S ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Hip....Hip....Hooray.....no shadow for the groundhog!!!  Early Spring for us!  Actually, yesterday felt like it....sunny and very mild!

And, today we are going to have a mixed bag of snow/rain...oh well.....Spring is just around the corner!  

Guess I better put some hop...ha...in my step and get some breakfast.   Hope everyone has a nice Tuesday!

See you later......

S...........Salsa

NEXT......T