Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Crank up the patience for the coming weeks......add a little HO HO HO too!   I am trying to get organized so I don't go crazy too.  As much as I try to simplify, seems there is always so much to do.  I may be doing more online shopping!  Of course, it helps if you know what to shop for..ha.

Bigkat, always good to see you whenever you have time to check in here.  Cookie, hope all goes well with your check up scan.  FHG, stop in more often.....cute picture....that's me...ha!

K.........Kitchen Table

NEXT.....L

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi there, Tootie!  See, I have so much on my mind, I did not see you come in here!  Have a good day everyone.....and remember the story about the Little Train that Could....." I think I can, I think I can...."........as we go through the coming weeks.  And take those UBs!  Oh, Tootie, we did get our outside decorating done.  I just had to laugh at how we do less each year.  When kids were home, they helped and liked a lot of lights.  Then they moved on so we did fewer.....and fewer, etc.....but still looks good...ha.  

See you later.

L.......Lemon Bars

NEXT......M

Respected Contributor
Oh I agree about time zipping by. Cookie: good luck with the scans.

Yesterday was a good day to stay in and be cozy. I was watching the news and they said a shower was heading my way-- it was pouring but didn't last long

M: monkey bread

N: next
Honored Contributor

Cookie.....I just read your post about how your family cooked the turkey....YUM...does that sound good!   This is the first year I have heard about doing a turkey breast down too.  Learn new things everyday...am going to write note to myself on these ideas.  Hi kittyfan!

N........New Ideas in Kitchen!

NEXT......O

Respected Contributor

Hi walker ... glad you got your decorations up ... I have cut back on what I put up too ... I have to go through my decorations again and give away/donate some ...

DH was just mentioning he heard about cooking the turkey breast side down ... he wants to try it for Christmas at my DS house) I will let you know if he does ....

O ~ Onions

P ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone! 

It's a nasty, rainy Monday and my day got off to a lousy start - I went out to check the bird feeder, slipped on the wet top porch step, and went down the steps on my back. Got covered in mud and had to take a shower before I could do anything else; I also took a painkiller "just in case."

Sounds like you all had a good holiday weekend. 

P = peas

Q =

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q......Queen wishes all a restful and  QUIET night!

About time to close "kitchen" for today.   FHG, sorry about your 

slip and hope you feel better soon.  Watch your step!  Good advice for all of us!

Adios for now....

NEXT......R

Super Contributor

Good morning!! Rain/snow on its way...let me know walker...it is raining now.

I got the outside of the house decorated over the weekend...working inside now, that is easier! I do need to edit myself, I can tend to go overboard.

FHG, hope you are ok, may need more pain killers today.

R-Ranch Chicken

S is up

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ FHG,I hope you suffered no serious damages. Be careful everyone, it can be slippery out there.  We are putting up less this year as well.  DD finally got her appointment!  Her Insurance agent had to re-submit the same old papers for them, but it worked.  She has an appointment December 22nd.  I really don't care for the insurance choices we've hadinthe last several years.  I feel for those who are stuck with this new system.  Makes me glad  I have Medicare and a plan very similar to ones I had when I was working.  Only difference is I have to pay for it!  Catch up today, then a long UB or even a HLP since I woke up at 2:30 this morning.

S = Snow - glad it's not here

T isnext

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning and HAPPY DECEMBER ... can you believe it?? ... FHG, hope you are not too sore today ... (hate to say it, but with a fall like that, I think you might be) sounds like you may just need to rest a while .... cookie, so glad that your DD got her appointment ... best of luck to her as she gets things rolling .... walker, how is QM doing?? ...

We will have another pleasant day ... high of 53!! ... rain later on (no snow for us .... yet!!) Have a good day ...

T ~ Toast

U ~ NEXT