Super Contributor

HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone!!! I hope you all have a good day filled with love.

I really don't know where the days are going...I'm looking forward to BAT!!!

K- Kindness and caring on this Thankful day!

L is up

Valued Contributor

Happy Thanksgiving!  SIL is going to smoke our turkey even in the rain.  Looking forward to a quiet day with just us.  

Couldn't resist.  Be blessed everyone.

L = love us all

M is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor
Oh Jappy Thanksgiving to all. Looking toward to the Riverwalk. Something like a million Christmas lights in the trees.

K: kitchen. Hope everyone has lots of help. Especially clean up time

L: nrxt
Respected Contributor
Oops. Cookie and I were on the same page. Love Maxime!'

I was off the rails again.

M: Maxine. Got to love her!!! Even though it is really a fella.

N: next
Valued Contributor

Happy day after!  Hope everyone had a blessed day yesterday.  Ours was very quiet and delicious.  SIL and DD outdid themselves.  It was nice to have food fixed the way (CA) DD and I are used to having  on Thanksgiving.  SIL's mom and relatives are all excellent cooks, just different ways (Southern). It rained intermittently, but an enjoyable, peaceful day.  See everyone at BAT.  

N = Need more coffee

O is next 

Respected Contributor

Good morning ... hope everyone enjoyed their day yesterday ... we had a good time but I can definitely tell that time is catching up with me  Woman Surprised ... I was so tired when I got home .... all the prepping/cooking takes so long and whenit comes time to eat .... it's over in a flash!! ... but so good!!

We had a super warm yesterday ... 62!! ... rain is expected to move in this afternoon with a high of 48!! still pleasant for this time of year ...

Anyone go out early for Black Friday shopping??... not me!!

Have a good day and can't wait for our big trip ... cookie, loved the cartoon .... and is Maxine really a fella??

O ~ Oreo's on top of Grasshopper Pie .... DS made one for dessert yesterday ... yum!!

P ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Hope everyone enjoyed their day yesterday.  Cookie, glad you were able to enjoy a CA type dinner.  Our feast went very well.  Of course, I ate too much but......can't wait to have leftovers today!

Rainy weather but I don't care......staying in for day....no way I will be at stores on this crazy Friday!  Time to organize my thoughts about Christmas.....decorating, shopping, etc.  

Have a nice day.....see you later....and, oh, cookie, I forgot....love Maxine so those cartoons always give me a laugh.   And....is BAT in San Antonio tomorrow?  

O.......Open-faced Hot Turkey Sandwich

NEXT.....P

Honored Contributor

Hi there, Tootie!  We bump again!  My thoughts exactly on Thanksgiving.....lots of prep and I was tired and stuffed at end of day.   Too tired to even watch end of Bears-Packers game and Bears WON!  Wow!

All day UB today!

P.......Potatoes.....Sweet or Regular Mashed yesterday....good!

NEXT......Q......Queen wishes you a nice day!

NEXT.......R

Respected Contributor
Parade is tonight at 7. So QA needs to gather us up this afternoon. Mall is steps away for ant shoppers.

Yes Maxine is done by a fella. Can't remember his name but he used an Aunt as his model. She must be a character.

What is CA cooking like? I had purple sweet potatoes at my event. I do love purple and they tasted good.

R: refrigerator full of leftovers

S: next
Valued Contributor

I can't wait for Riverwalk either!  Are you cooking Tootie, or shall we impose on the chef at the hotel?  CA Thanksgiving is the way I am used to and is only different in the vegetables and stuffing.  Most of the folks I've met here like green beans canned and mushy - I like fresh or frozen with a little crunch.  Also, they call stuffing dressing and it is usually cornbread (some is dry and some is mushy) - which is good, but I prefer a good bread base, nuts, water chestnuts, cranberries, celery, onions, etc in mine. kittyfan, I heard that purple sweet potatoes are good, but have never had them.  Also, real yams are totally different with a very tough skin - never had those either.  

We had Texas cream pecan pie for desert and rolled ourselves out of the dining room.  

S = siesta all day today

T is next