Super Contributor

Good morning! We got maybe 6 inches, but it sure was beautiful hanging on the trees. Warming up each day.

Hi Honey bit!! Have a good Thanksgiving!

I have been thinking about Kathy too. That would be a good idea FHG.

Another busy week, have to get going, see ya later!!

O- Oatmeal with apples and cinnamon

P is up

Valued Contributor

Morning ~  FHG, what a great idea!  I would love to write a note to her.  kittyfan - just what everyone needs - a Keurig on a refrigerator.  We have a Keurig next to the Cuisinart Anytime coffe maker.  I love the Cuisinart - Keurig - not so much.  But on a refrigerator?  

Another great day here - 68 and it is 40 right now.  Catch up day for me, then UB's.  Time for another cup of coffee and a bowl of bigkat's oatmeal.

P = Prayers for our servicemen and police

Q is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Good morning .... I'm in for writing a note to Kathy too!! what a good idea!! ... we are having a mild week here ... 34 now and will go up to 41!! ...

walker, I got my ornament from our church giving tree this weekend and DD will get one from the giving tree at her work ... I LOVE picking out gifts for them ....

I have to make my final (I hope) shopping list out for last minute veggies and such for our Thanksgiving feast ....

Have a good day friends ...

Q ~ Quesadilla maker

R ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Friends!

Queen checking in Quickly but Quietly.  I would love to have some Quiche this morning but could be a bowl of Cheerios instead.  Ok, enough Q silly.  Cookie.....good P!  Yes, indeed!

Happy Tuesday!  QUICK....might bump into Tootie.   OOOPS...there she is.....Hi Tootie!  

R.........Refrigerator with Keurig

NEXT.........S

Respected Contributor

Hi walker!! .... you had a whole bunch of good "Q's", we bumped, and they went all over .... Woman Wink .... I always have trouble with the "Q" and feel like I am grasping at ...

S ~ Straws

T ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

T.......Tootie is Sharp Today.....actually everyday since she is the Master Magician who whips up the weekly BATS!  Love our fun here......best way to start the day....smiling.  Good one on straws (and good Q too...love quesadillas and forget that one).....

OK......things to do so guess I will keep smiling along my way....HI HO HI HO ITS OFF TO WORK I GO.........

NEXT........U

Respected Contributor

You gals are top notch today!!!  Love it!!!

Gloomy day here.  Need to brave the grocery for a few items!.  Need to get my armour on!.  Sunday was crazy when I dropped in. 

U:  Universal fun---that is this group of lovely gals.  Yes, I think of Kathy often.  Miss reading her yummy drink receipies also.

V: next

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone! It turned out to be a gorgeous, warm day. I had some cupcakes to deliver and a few errands to run, but now I'm in for the next few days. The traffic was insane, and I noticed a lot of drivers talking on their phone or texting, and I don't care to be out among that.  I may venture out on Friday, but I wouldn't dream of going near any shopping areas.

V = Be Very careful when preparing your Thanksgiving dinner

W =

Honored Contributor

FHG....we have entered the crazy time now ....holidays....people are stressed...too much on minds.....be a defensive driver!!!  Or, enjoy staying home...be safe!  Due to state of world today, I think a lot of people will do online shopping!  We are going to create a society of people afraid to leave home!!

Kittyfan....always fun to see you....and, bigkat, 6" of snow...wow, we beat you big time!  We had record for November.  Thawing now...

Good Night All....am I closing shop?  Q....again....Q...shhhh...QUIET!

W.....Walnuts

NEXT.......X.....or..maybe......Y?

Valued Contributor

Good morning crazy ladies!!!!  Thankfully, I haven't been out shopping in the madhouse.  Frenzy!  Hope your armour held up kittyfan.  Love the cartoon, FHG!  I am still laughing.  Looks like we will have a rainy T'giving here and for the whole weekend.  Glad we don't have snow.  Bundle up snow ladies.  We should be 73 today.  

How and when do you want us to start notes to Kathy, FHG?  I think Christmas - how about you?  Time for more coffee.  Have a great day and good wishes for Thanksgiving.

X - Oh, Y do I get the X?

Z is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.