Respected Contributor

Oh walker your 50th Reunion .... how fun!!  Hope you have a great time .... See you when you get back.

R ~ Roast Beef

S ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Thank you everybody for the great B'day wishes.  walker, I will not be going to our 5th reunion this month - too much going on here.  Have a great time at your 50th.  kittyfan, our combined candles would definitely set off a big fire!  Looking forward to BAT - I'm bringing my friend with me - she's as crazy as we are!  

R = run for cover if you see smoke at Tootie's house Saturday

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am exhausted!  Too muich B'day.  SIL outdid himself with the burgers.  I think I'll have a B'day every Saturday or so just to have them again.  Enjoying time with my best friend, just chit chatting.  Today we're hitting the little shops in town and then lunch after my haircut and manicure.  Time goes by too fast, she is leaving Sunday.    Looking forward to BAT - smoke and all.

S = serrano chilles

T is next

Respected Contributor

Good morning ... cookie, so glad that you had (and still are celebrating) a nice birthday .... enjoy your day with your friend and so glad that she will be able to join us for BAT ... we will certainly show her a good time ...

Off to do grocery shopping and then I'm taking DM shopping for a new coat .... (if I'm not here later on, you'll still find me at the store with her ... she can be so indecisive and doesn't take suggestions very well ... I'm just along for the ride Woman Wink)

A warm and rainy day ... high of 64!! Have a good day friends and will see everyone tomorrow at BAT!

T ~ Tapioca Pudding

U ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor
Cookie. What a lovely BD!!!

U: ugli fruit

V: next
Respected Contributor

Good morning!! ... Our Birthday BAT is ready .... breakfast pizza, muffins (with sprinkles), hash browns, fruit, coffee/tea, juice and mimosas .... and of course our birthday cake ... come over when you can!! ... cookie, so glad that your friend is able to join us (we certainly will show her a good time!!)

We are at a cool 41 now and will go up to 60 today .... Have a good day ...

Y ~ Yellow beans

Z or back to A ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  I am done in!  I can smell your delicious BAT- Jan (BFF) and I are flying in on my DW - tossing off B'day decorations as we fly. She's driving, I am still exhausted.  Be there in a few.  kittyfan, you better show up, it's part your celebration as well!  Hope you are enjoying your 50th reunion walker!    Mimosas, here we come.

Z = zest     as in I have none left

A is next

Respected Contributor

Hi cookie, so glad to meet Jan ... she fit right in with us!! (and to think that she balanced that triple tier cake as she flew here) ... she's good!! ... the neighborhood kids loved all the goodies that were dropped from DW ... the adults were not too pleased with the streamers and confetti ... that stuff is everywhere, and you know how hard it is to get confetti out of things .... short of "almost" burning down my patio table (from all of the candles Woman LOL) I'd say we had a pretty nice time ...police/fire came and wanted to know if you were replacing "the crazy lady with a crown??" ... wonder if walker got to see her message in smoke ... "we have struck again!!

We had a great time and cookie hope you got all rested up!!

A ~ Another successful BAT

B ~ NEXT

Respected Contributor

Good morning and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Kittyfan ... (you share it with my DD!) ... hope you have a nice day ....

We are at 53 now and will go up to a warm and sunny 67 toady!!

Dinner and birthday cake tonight with the family.

Have a good Sunday!!

B ~ Birthday Cake for everyone!!

C ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning/afternoon ~  G'son drove us down to Austin to get Jan off early this morning.  We also got a tour of Austin which I haven't done in 5 years.  He is an Uber drive in his spare time, so we got quite the tour.  Got home and just needed to drop.  We had such a good time.  Best B'day ever.  Great BAT, she enjoyed meeting you and she is quite clever and talented with balancing things.  Jan would fit right in with TNT!  She loves TX (this is her 3rd time here) so it was a tearful goodbye.  Looking forward to hearing about your reunion, walker.

C = Chili peppers

D is next