Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Another sunny day here......enjoy while we can!   

A birthday for cookie on Thursday. Enjoy!  I will be ready to sing tomorrow!   My DS birthday is today but due to his work schedule we won't be able to get together.   Why do guys always have to say.."no big deal"?  I am a November birthday girl.

Have a nice Wednesday.  See you later. (Every time I change the font here my message won't post...Arrrgggh...back to small I guess.)

H.....Hamburgers for Cookie!!  And Hamburger Cake?  :+)

NEXT....I

Super Contributor

Good morning!! We ended up getting that sun later yesterday afternoon. The sun is breaking through the fog now. We should be around 70 today.

Cookie, glad the leg is doing great! Happy early birthday tomorrow...my sister's also, so I am going out with her for breakfast tomorrow.

Tootie, birthday BAT sounds super! I got the candles...wink, wink!

I - Ice cream cookie sandwich for Cookie's big day!!

J is next.

Respected Contributor

Good morning .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOKIE!!! Hope you have a nice day .... I wanted to hop on inbetween my morning routines to wish you a happy day ....

Birthday wishes to bigkats sister too!!

Be back later ...

J ~ Jello

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Thanks Tootie for popping in early just for me!  I got the bestest ever B'day gift last night.  The family flew out my very best friend from CA as a surprise for me!  We have been friends for 63 years and I haven't seen her since I left CA and thought I might never see her again.  I still cannot believe it!!! 

Looking forward to chatting it up all day today.  I will be introducing her to UB's!

Happy Birthday to bigkats' sister as well.

K = Kolaches

L is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Hello again .... Oh my gosh cookie!! that is a Great Birthday Gift ... 63 years?? that's a super long time .... your day will be filled with lots and lots of chatting and "remember when ... ?"  enjoy your special time with your friend ..... and enjoy your dinner (whatever you decide to do ....)

We will have a nice day ... high of 62ish .... rain moving in tonight .... Have a good day .....

L ~ Lime/Lemon Zest

M ~ NEXT

PS ~ cookie, I tried to post a birthday picture for you, but just could not figure out how to do it ....bigkat, enjoy breakfast with your sister ....

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

HAPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Cookie!!!!  Sing everyone....happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you....happy birthday dear cookie....happy birthday to you!!!!!  And, happy birthday to bigkat's sister too...enjoy breakfast, bigkat.

What a wonderful surprise for your birthday, cookie!!!  No wonder your DD wanted to go out to eat.  Have a terrific birthday!  Would she like to come to BAT?  HA!  Maybe that is asking too much, eh?  LOL.  

Happy Thursday.....especially, cookie!  See you later.

M.......Moose Tracks Ice Cream

NEXT........N

Respected Contributor
Oh my goodness. What a lovely surprise gift!!!!! Happy birthday to all. My BD is Sunday so between my candles and Cookie's candles the fire department will need to be a part of the party!!!! Wouldn't hurt to see a few handsome fellas!!!!

N: nougat

O: next
Honored Contributor

Kittyfan....I want to wish you a very happy birthday on Sunday!  I am going out of town this weekend and might forget.  I am going to miss a big birthday bash at BAT Saturday!!!    Have fun celebrating!

O.......Orange Juice for those Mimosas

NEXT......P

Respected Contributor

Hi walker .... safe travels and have fun!! ... you will be missed at BAT but look for the smoke from the candles ... double birthday, double the smoke!!  Woman Very Happy ... we'll fill you in on the excitement (or maybe you will read about us!)

See you later ....

P ~ Pumpkins .... (more to smash!!??)

Q ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Thanks, Tootie, and your message made me laugh on candles,etc...also good one for P!   I  know I will miss a good time...can't wait to hear more.  I am leaving early tomorrow for my ....gasp....50th high school reunion!!  Can't be real....I have certainly not grown up yet!  

Q..........Queen's Cookies with Quick Oatmeal/ Chocolate Chips

NEXT.....R