Respected Contributor
Friday already and rolling in October

Cookie hope you are progressing. I have a cousin who informed the family she is now divorced after 40 years. Wish I could say I was surprised. I thought he had checked out a long time ago. She does have a lot of Heath issuesc She sent out an email. I guess that was better than announcing on FB

Went yo our ladies group last night. Dr pepper meatloaf was served. It was delicious. A bit sweet but different

D: Dr. Pepper meatloaf

E: next
Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Another day of legs up and trying to stay comfy.  At least I can shower today.  Kittyfan, I know all about the knee highs as well.  I finally figured out that Amazon has them for 1/3 - 1/4 the price of the ones prescribed and work just as well, if not better.  The joys of old age. . .  We will be 86 today and it is 64 now - YAY!  Loving it.  Tootie, do you think Joaquin will hit close to you?  Is anyone else sick of pumkin everything?  Looking forward to BAT tomorrow.

D = dinner rolls

E is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Valued Contributor

Hi kittyfan, we crossed so I will rectify my error.

E = eclairs

F is next

Respected Contributor

Re: Thyme For Fun!

[ Edited ]

Good morning ... lots of early birds today .... cookie, glad that you are doing better ... another day of UB's and you'll be as good as new (just in time for BAT!! lol) ... since I am at the other side of the state, the most we will get is some rain (at least that is what they are predicting ... unless Joaquin decides to change its course) ... kittyfan, I have never heard of Dr. Pepper Meatloaf ... sounds different .... divorced after 40 years?? wow!!

Haircut this morning and UB's .....

FHG ... where are you??

Thoughts and prayers for the Oregon tragedy ....

Have a good day ...

F ~ Fruit Bowl

G ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Now you see it, now you don't!  I logged on earlier and saw the posts here. I  had breakfast and came back.....no Thyme for Fun.  I must be losing it or need more coffee..ha.

So, will make a post and see if we are on main list again.  See you later.

Hope everyone has a nice day.  Sadly, not in Oregon.  

G........Grape Jelly

NEXT......H

Super Contributor

Oh Walker, you are not losing. I seem to have that happen every couple weeks. Not enjoyable to put the news on, prayers for the families.

H - Hashbrown Casserole...I seem to crave that when the weather cools off!

I is next

Respected Contributor

Hi everyone, I've been here and have tried to post many times, but this new board SUCKS - I've had nothing but trouble with it.  Well, I've missed you all, so let's try once more...  (Hope you're all doing well.)

I = IRRITATED with this board!

J =

Respected Contributor

Good morning everyone ... our BAT Buffet is ready ... pancakes/waffles, hash browns, fruit, coffee/tea, juice and mimisas .... it is a chilly 44 degrees here now ... the street is clear (for now) so parking should not be an issue ... but since my neighbors know "things can happen" on a Saturday, you never know what will happen ....

We will have a rainy and cool day ... high of 53 today.

See everyone later .... FHG, good to see you!!

J ~ Juice .... Orange or Grapefruit??

K ~ NEXT

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~  Tootie, I am so ready for BAT.  Smells wonderful. Catmobile is fired up and ready to go.  Good thing the street is clear - good runway for QA.  Time to annoy your neighbors.  FHG and walker, I have posted something, then when I cam back it was gone!  I am not a fan of these new boards.  One good thing is the auto save. We are experiencing a "cold" front - 52 now and 85 later.  Terrific weather. 

K = killer mimosas, Tootie!

L is next

Honored Contributor

Good Morning Friends!

Chilly here too....definitely Fall!  We are suppose to go see soccer games for grandson and granddaughter this morning....brrrr.   Think I will let DH go and I will head to the BAT!!!!!  Much warmer and delicious too.  We need to gather and vent our frustrations over these crazy boards....not getting better that is for sure!!  Join us, FHG!   Mimosas may help!

On my way, Tootie!  Neighborhood disturbance only temporary...I think.

Cookie, glad you are feeling well for the trip.  You can just sit and we will bring you food and drinks.   Zooooom......up, up and away!

L........Love BATs!

NEXT......M