Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Union break - what a good one!! I have been on mine for about 7 years now. Now I can pin a name to it. Thanks walker!!! Cold is better this afternoon. Still here, but better. kittyfan - everyone warned me about the allergy capitol of the US and so far any allergies have been very mild. Dinner time here - Mexican Lasagna (bought it at Sams or Costco) Stay warm

Q = skipping

R = Red Snapper

S is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Super Contributor

Hope everyone is staying warm!

Glad your family is home safe and sound Tootie!

S-Southwest Chicken Salad

T is next

Super Contributor

Hi! Tootie15, glad DH is home safe and sound. Are you getting the 3 feet of snow that I heard about on the news? Leftovers were great and we shared a piece of carrot cake that DH brought home from the store. Did I tell you that since his transplant he has seriously bad sweet tooth!!! (Not that I'm complaining.) Stay safe and warm. Kathy

T = Teriyaki Beef Stir fry with broccoli and peppers

U is next

Honored Contributor
Hi friends.....glad you are all doing good....think we might get up to about 10 above tomorrow with heat wave of 32 by end of week. Well, have to tell you....the French Onion Pot Roast was EXCELLENT....forget the beef stew....oh my gosh....BUT...maybe I lucked out with a good piece of beef.....so tender....usually I fix a chuck roast and say...no more...it is just tough and tasteless. But, this was very good. I will post recipe tomorrow. Now it is leftovers the rest of week with fish thrown in....I don't usually fix these heavy beef meals that often but I guess I need some comfort food with this horrible weather. Recipe came from the Southern Living Fix It & Freeze It, Heat It & Eat It Cookbook if anyone has it. See you all here tomorrow....rest well......be safe and warm...........U.....Ugly Kitchen Counters....had once...years ago bought house with orange counters..........NEXT.......V
Honored Contributor
P.S. Kathy.....that is a good pork chop recipe....I have fixed something very similar with the orange marmalade, etc. OK, good night! NEXT.......V
Respected Contributor

Good night everyone - stay warm!

V = Vegetables

W =

Valued Contributor

Good morning ~ Hope everyone is warm and toasty. We are finally getting a heat wave of sorts - 54/47 today! I cannot imagine how you tolerate the freezing weather! I guess you have no choice. walker, please post your pot roast recipe, it sounds great. Kathy, I make something similar to your pork chop recipe only mix the marmalade with BBQ sauce. Love the pic FHG and I love vegetables! Looking forward to a warm FF!

W = warm - anything!

X is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor
X.........X out this cold cold weather.....NEXT........W...............Good Morning and Happy Wednesday! No paper yet to go with my coffee. Just need a lot of patience right now. I told my DH yesterday that I won't complain about the heat this summer.....maybe...ha! More later and I will post recipe.
Respected Contributor

Good morning!! Finally have a chance to hop on!! Was out early this morning "brooming" off the cars, (when we get a lot of snow, I use a broom, designated just for the cars) while DH did the snowblowing .... will this snow ever stop?? Kathy, I am about twenty minutes from the Southtowns that got the 3 feet of snow...right now we have about half of that...but we are getting lake effect snow now and it is supposed to stick around for the day. The blowing and the whiteouts are the pits!! The storm jumped back and forth from the south to the north most of yesterday and during the night .... ugh!! I am so tired of this!!!

walker, I agree about buying a "better" grade of beef....I have tried using chuck steak in my crockpot and never, ever have any luck with it having any taste at all ... or being tender!! A couple weeks back, I tried using a top round, and that cooked up much better .....

cookie...how are you feeling??

Y ~ (would be next, walker ... all of this cold weather must be getting to you...you are going backwards ...{#emotions_dlg.w00t}) YELLOW MUSTARD

Z ~ NEXT

Honored Contributor
LOL....maybe it was due to brain freeze Tootie....ha.....guess I need to sing the ol' ABC song again......I am all out of sync this morning.....usually have plenty of coffee with paper before I log on.....well.....here we go again.......Z.......Ziploc bags....NEXT......A.....yeah...that was easy!