Super Contributor

Hi! Good evening. walker, Tootie15 just saw your weather on the local news. I think the next FF should be to a warm place. We are to have cold air again by Monday!!! kittyfan, Happy New Year. Everyone stay warm. Kathy

P = Peanut Butter and Jelly/Jam on Ritz Crackers

Q is next

Honored Contributor
Q.......Queen says goooood night all......and,yes, I am all for WARM trips, Kathy......sun and no snow...think we have had over 10" since last night. NEXT.........R
Respected Contributor

Good morning .... Woke up to a cold 10 degrees!! DH went out early to get the shoveling done ... about 6 inches worth .... it is supposed to keep snowing all day and into tomorrow! A nice warm place for our FF sounds great!!

We are in a Code Blue, which means since it is sooo cold, we have two local missions that open their doors up for the homeless, so they have someplace warm to go and something warm to eat!!

I'm going to tackle taking down the rest of the decorations today ....

R ~ Rice (stir-fried with some veggies)

S ~ NEXT

Have a good day and stay warm ...

Super Contributor

Hi! Good morning. We would love to have some of that snow. We are dry, dry since our last storm!!! Stay warm. Just finished reading Sycamore Row by John Grisham. Excellent, you must read every page of it. Have a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or chai. Kathy

S = Stew (Do you have a recipe or just make it with things on hand?)

T is next

Valued Contributor

Good morning! Kathy, you are up early and I have been vacillating about Sycamore Row and am really leaning towards it. I am now into Jeffrey Archer and am loving his books. Nice to see you kittyfan. I am so glad I am not where you are Tootie!!! We will be 50 today - a heat wave compared to you! I agree, someplace warm would be nice for our next FF. Tomorrow or do we need to recuperate? Have a great day!

T = tomato soup (with grilled cheese sandwiches)

U is next

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor
Good Morning from a VERY snowy Chicago! Today we have lake effect......think we are at about 12" now.......enough already! Tootie, guess you are getting the same stuff. Next week our temps will be below zero too! THINK SPRING! Queen Air definitely grounded for now. Kathy, I have a recipe called Burgundy Stew......made in oven about four hours....could do in crock pot......will post if you want.....beef, celery, onions, mushrooms, potatoes, carrots, tomatoes, wine..........U.......Ugly Weather! NEXT.......V
Valued Contributor

walker - please post your Burgundy Stew. It sounds great! Chicago is cold!!!!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Honored Contributor

OK, I will post the Burgundy Stew recipe under new thread heading in case others on Recipe Swap are interested.

V..........Vegetable Soup on a day like today

Next......W

Super Contributor

Good morning and I did not say Happy New Year yet!!! (except after our show in NYC!!) I really needed a day of rest yesterday. I must say I did a pretty good job on the fireworksCool. QA did help me get to where I needed to at the right timing, and thank you all for helping with the blow torches...no burnt hair this time!!

Yes, Tootie, I think we took the show. Miley didn't sound too well, she had a sad year.

W-Wine Bottle Opener

X or Y is next

Respected Contributor

Brrrrr .... it is brutally cold out there!! I just came in from shoveling ... I don't know why I bothered because by the time I got to the end of the driveway ... I could have started all over again!! It is still snowing and is very windy .... keeps blowing right back into the driveway ... ugh!! I guess my DH can clear it later on tonight with the snowblower ....

skipping that old X

Y ~ Yellow cake

Z ~ NEXT