Regular Contributor

Thank you, Diane for posting your recipe for Lemon Chicken. We have enjoyed it several times. I took another posters suggestion and fixed it on the grill. Delicious!!

Adore, thank you for posting the link to Diane Kochila's site. There is a recipe for Zucchini Potato Skillet Pie that is excellent. I prepared it in a foil packet on the grill & substituted oregano from the garden for the dried. Tonight I used a combination of zucchini & yellow summer squash which are abundant in our garden. Here is the recipe for the Skillet Pie.

Diane Kochila's Ikaria Longevity Zucchini Potato Skillet Pie (link posted by adoreqvc)

Ingredients

1. 1 pound / ½ kilo potatoes, peeled, cut into ¼-inch /60-mm rounds

2. 1 pound zucchini, trimmed and cut into rounds as above

3. Sea salt and pepper to taste

4. 1/3 cup extra virgin Greek olive oil, plus more for drizzling if desired

5. 2 teaspoons dried Greek oregano

Instructions

1. Alternating between each, place the potatoes and zucchini in overlapping circles in a large, wide pot or deep skillet. Season with sea salt and pepper. Add the olive oil and oregano. Cover the pot or frying pan and cook the vegetables until tender and until the bottom of the potatoes and zucchini are slightly charred. Flip over onto a plate, sprinkle with a little more oregano, drizzle, if desired with additional olive oil, and serve.

Honored Contributor

KathT, thanks so much for posting this recipe.  I am going to buy zucchini this week and make it, it looks delicious and easy!

Honored Contributor

KathT - I am glad you are enjoying the lemon chicken.  It is nice to find something so easy!