Trusted Contributor

Thank you QVC Members for separating Recipes from Kitchen on this Forum !

[ Edited ]

I am so grateful that at long last the recipes have been separated from the kitchen threads on this forum. It seems to make a lot of sense to me when desiring to scroll through and look for wonderful and new recipes to try. It alleviates all of the other conversations about kitchen conversations and gets directly to the point. Then, when time permits, I can join the others for those conversations about kitchen items and other conversations pertaining to such. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate that this concept was put into action because I have desired it for so long thinking it would benefit all who use it.

I look forward to all of the yummy recipes that will be found here throughout the years, and always during the holiday season.

Blessings to all.    Heart

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Thank you QVC Members for separating Recipes from Kitchen on this Forum !

Recipes was a separate category from the get-go of the new layout.

I think they still need a separate Sports forum.

Trusted Contributor

A Sports category ?  That s a superb idea for all who care. Especially when seasonal games are on others who aren't interested wouldn't have to read all of those posts. That would be a really good thing to have, wonder why it never came up?

Valued Contributor

Hmm....Recipe Swap was already separated BEFORE this new format....

I hope I can find the old recipes that have been posted!

Honored Contributor

I'd like to see a separate page for all the dumb pictures people upload. Clogging up the boards. Q's servers must be mega sized. Hard to believe that's all people have to do is sit and upload pictures of cats, scenes from around the world, trains, you name it. I bet a couple of people have uploaded thousands of pictures . So silly.

Honored Contributor

I could do without a lot of the graphics but a lot of people seem to enjoy them, so I'm glad QVC has the capacity to allow them to post pictures of their cuddly pets.