Valued Contributor

@LilBitMissty you had me at "Taco"... Yum  I enjoy all your recipes.  Thank you for sharing with us!!!

may good luck be your friend in whatever you do
and may trouble be always a stranger to you
Trusted Contributor

beckyb1012...Thank you! Hope you have a nice holiday sweetie. LOL you made me laugh at using BOTH kinds of chips.  My kinda gal!!!!    LOL.  good to see you dear.

Trusted Contributor

RespectLife...Hi dear dear lady!!   I ALWAYS enjoy seeing you here!!  I'm with you...a big frito lover! I have missed you too sweetie!Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lilbit!!!Re: Taco Crescent Bake

[ Edited ]

vabreeze...Hi sweetie. Thank you so much for your kind words! I have missed you too. Yes I am still in touch with Britbrit. I will definately tell her you were asking about her. You were always one of her friends here (as you are mine).I know what you mean, there are several posters from the past I still miss.  Thanks again dear lady for such sweet commets.  It is people like you that I have missed, and it's people like you that bring me back to posting.. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: Lilbit!!!Re: Taco Crescent Bake

ChiliPepper...Hi sweetie. Well you did it again!  You ALWAYS seem to put a smile on my face! You are near to my heart dear lady!  I am happy you enjoy recipes I have posted...that makes the efforts worth while.Heart

Trusted Contributor

Re: Taco Crescent Bake

[ Edited ]

Toppers..Thank you so much.  It is always nice to connect with friends on this board. Hope you have an enjoyable holiday. Nice to see you!

Trusted Contributor

mustang66lady....Hi sweetie. Thank you! I missed you as well!  Glad you are still on the board. Hope you have an enjoyable holiday!Heart

Trusted Contributor

carney...hi..nice to meet you. I use the 15  ounce can of sauce. I don't spray the pan...so far it has never stuck to the pan.

Trusted Contributor

Chicagoan...Hi there!   It i good to see you dear lady.  You and I go way back, and I have enjoyed your recipes as well. Take care my friend. Heart

Respected Contributor

I made this for dinner last night. It was very good. I added a dollop of sour cream on mind and hubby added a little salsa sauce and sour cream. It's a keeper. Thanks for sharing.