Honored Contributor

TRADER JOE'S HOLIDAY FEARLESS FLYER IS HERE!

You can navigate their new items by going through each category listed on the left of the page.

http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/category/5

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Trusted Contributor

Re: TRADER JOE'S HOLIDAY FEARLESS FLYER IS HERE!

I saw this too.  I was interested in some of their ORGANIC items.  Has anyone tried them and what do you think?

Honored Contributor

These look good to me:

Isle of Arran Extra Mature Scottish Cheddar Cheese

I've had these, they are delicious!

Scallops Wrapped in Bacon

Also had this, it's very good:

Gingerbread Cake & Baking Mix

Honored Contributor

Handmade tamales, perfect for DH:

Handmade Tamales

English Toffee with Nuts

I think this is similar to a cheesecake, I haven't had a taste of a ricotta cake in a long time,  If I recall correctly, it's Italian:

Cranberry Orange Ricotta Cake

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this Noel as I haven't received anything from TJ's and I LOVE looking through their flyer . . . thank you for the early Christmas present!

Honored Contributor

@NoelSeven this will make you laugh . . . yesterday Amazon had a ton of Kindle books on sale so I bought what I thought were two slow cooker books . . . actually one of them was "I Love Trader Joe's" cookbook which highlights dishes made from TJ's products . . . guess I better go look at what I purchased for a whopping $2.98 for the two books last night . . . . Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

I sampled the Sticky Toffee Pudding at TJ's last month and it was absolutely delicious! The package indicates it serves two but this is a VERY rich dessert.  If apportioned into two servings, there is no way to avoid having an upset and aching stomach.  I say you could get 4-5 servings and it would be good with coffee.

I look forward to trying the Sriracha Seafood Potstickers in the Quick Pot Sticker Soup recipe posted by mustang66lady.  Love that recipe for the ease in adapting it to your personal preferences.

Honored Contributor

Good Afternoon @mtc and all Smiley Happy

I finally got to TJoe's yesterday and was thrilled to see the new items.  Holiday fancy cookies and candies were stacked high, right at the door, which made that part easy.

They had beautiful arrangements of holly and Christmas tree branches done for vases, I don't remember those, they were very professional looking.

I got the Scottish cheddar which is delicious, and the toffee cheddar, which is... different, lol, but fun.

ALMOND KRINGLES ARE IN!  Just had a small piece with DH. 

It was almost overwhelming.  I didn't find the handmade tamales, so I'll just have to g back.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the head's up on the scottish cheddar @NoelSeven.  I think I am going to give it a try as I like sampling different cheeses but I missed it in the flyer.

Valued Contributor

@NoelSeven wrote:

Handmade tamales, perfect for DH:

Handmade Tamales

English Toffee with Nuts

I think this is similar to a cheesecake, I haven't had a taste of a ricotta cake in a long time,  If I recall correctly, it's Italian:

Cranberry Orange Ricotta Cake

The ricotta cake is NOT a cheesecake. It doesn't even look like cheesecake. Look at the ingredients. And YES Ricotta is obviously an Italian cheese.