Honored Contributor

Southern Food Online Blogger & Recipes

Future's line on southern food made me think others might want to know about South Your Mouth, a site for recipes and talk from a popular blogger, Mandy Rivers.

Take a look if interested:

http://www.southyourmouth.com/p/about.html

Valued Contributor

Re: Southern Food Online Blogger & Recipes

She has some great recipes!

There is no fun in doing nothing when you have nothing to do.
Respected Contributor

Thanks for posting this site. I learned how to cook from a Southern Couple (South Carolina, Georgia) and I like comparing recipes to the way I do it since I'm not from the south. I like southern and soul food. The green beans and potatoes are one of my favorites and pretty much the way I make it. I  really like the site! I was surprised that there wasn't a recipe for Peach Cobbler though.

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

@Noel7

Thanks for the link, I bookmarked it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

Thanks for posting this site. I learned how to cook from a Southern Couple (South Carolina, Georgia) and I like comparing recipes to the way I do it since I'm not from the south. I like southern and soul food. The green beans and potatoes are one of my favorites and pretty much the way I make it. I  really like the site! I was surprised that there wasn't a recipe for Peach Cobbler though.

@Starpolisher

Paula Deen has an excellent and super easy peach cobbler recipe on her site, which you can use fresh or canned peaches (great for when peaches aren't in season!).

I'm definitely a southern cook since I was born & raised in Savannah, GA. and make her peach cobbler a lot. Everyone loves it!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.