1 package elbow macaroni

6 eggs

1 1/2 cups swiss cheese...cut into cubes

1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese...cut into cubes

1/2 white onion...chopped

2 (3.8 ounce) cans sliced black olives...drained

2 (6 ounce) cans shrimp...drained

4 cups best foods mayonnaise

2 jars Nalleys chunky dill relish (or less to taste)

1/3 (or less to taste)  mustard

salt and pepper to taste

Cook macaroni according to package directions, rinse and cool. Cook eggs til hard boiled. Chop eggs.  Mix together macaroni, eggs, cheeses, olives and onion. Set aside. Mix together  mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Pour over macaroni mixture. Mix well.  Add shrimp. Mix well. Refrigerate.

Honored Contributor

Sounds delicious.  Thanks for posting it.

Will leave the cheese out of the receipe.

SIDEBAR:  I NEVER mix cheese w/seafood. gagme.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds delish!  Have never seen that brand of relish around here.  Do you have any substitution recommendations?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shrimp Mac Salad

[ Edited ]

glodenlocks..hi. Nice to meet you. I think any good brand of relish would work just fine. My DM also used Farmans brand and she liked it just as much Woman Happy

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is unkind and quoting a deleted post

Trusted Contributor

You know..It just amazes me with some people. For Heaven sake, most people  use common sense and limit times we eat certain things. Why must people insist on making SNARLY  remarks about peoples recipes  rather than just by passing recipes that aren't to THEIR liking???  No wonder we have lost alot of nice posters on this board!!!  Make me question myself why I bother posting!

Respected Contributor

Please don't stop posting your recipies just because of a few people. I really enjoy your recipies and I know most people do. You can't please everyone, but the snarly comments are totally unnecessary.

Respected Contributor

@luvdoodles wrote:

Please don't stop posting your recipies just because of a few people. I really enjoy your recipies and I know most people do. You can't please everyone, but the snarly comments are totally unnecessary.

boy, couldn't agree more!

Respected Contributor

Re: Shrimp Mac Salad

[ Edited ]

@ms traditional wrote:

@luvdoodles wrote:

boy, couldn't agree more!

Exactly! Why can't they just skip over the post. No one asked for anyone's opinion. I'm one of the long time posters and this is why I post very little! Thank you LBM. I also like many of your recipes!

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran