Regular Contributor

Re: Recipe on Sunday Cooking with Mary Beth and Rick from Chris Pyne

@Cindy-QVC,  Can you help in finding this recipe?

QVC Customer Care

@laro Sure, I'll try to find it.  What was it called?  Cindy

Regular Contributor

@Cindy-QVC  It was a recipe Chris Pryme talked about during her presentation of item K45050 Lock and Lock 2-PX Glass Set with Handles on Sundays 10pm show Cooking with Mary Beth and Rick.  The recipe was a Kilbasa, sauerkraut, cream cheese, swiss chesse hot dip.

Super Contributor

Spoiler

I found this one online which sounds similar - just substitute Swiss cheese for Parmesan: 

KIELBASA DIP

Ingredients

• 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • 1/3 cup 2% milk
  • 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
  • 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
  • 8 ounces chopped cooked kielbasa or smoked sausage
  • 1/2 cup onions, diced
  • 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese

In a microwave-safe bowl, heat cream cheese on high for 1 minute. Stir in sour cream, milk, mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce. Add the kielbasa or sausage, 1/4 cup of the onions and the Parmesan cheese. Microwave on high for 3 to 4 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with crackers, corn chips or vegetables.

Notes: Microwave times may vary depending on wattage. Always start with less time, cooking longer as needed.

Super Contributor

Not a dip, but this is my favorite sauerkraut dish:

Sauerkraut Hotdish
by Bryan Rieck

2 16 oz. cans of sauerkraut (otherwise, just get the 32 oz. glass jar of Frank's), drained and rinsed
8 oz. dried elbow macaroni
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 1/3 c. milk
1/2 onion, chopped
1 T. unprepared mustard (I just used some Dijon that I had on hand in the fridge)
1 lb. kielbasa sausage (I used a ring of turkey sausage because I'm healthy that way)
8 oz. shredded swiss cheese
2 T. butter, melted
3/4 c. rye bread crumbs (I just used regular)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 pan. Rinse and drain the sauerkraut, spread evenly across the bottom of the pan. Spread the uncooked macaroni over the kraut.

In mixing bowl, mix soup, milk, onion and mustard. Pour mix over noodles. Slice the sausage into slices (you're going to want the sausage to cover the entire pan, so cut accordingly). Top with swiss cheese. Mix the butter with the bread crumbs and spread over the top of the cheese. Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake 1 1/2 hours at 350 degrees.

Regular Contributor

Thanks @narcisse  for the recipes.

I also found this one for a Slow Cooker Hot Reuben Dip on allrecipes

Ingredients

• 1 (16 ounce) jar sauerkraut, drained
  • 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
  • 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
  • 2 cups shredded cooked corned beef
  • 1/4 cup thousand island dressing

Directions

1. In a slow cooker, combine the sauerkraut, cream cheese, Swiss cheese, corned beef and thousand island dressing. Cover, and cook on high for 45 minutes if you're in a hurry, low for longer if you're not, or just until hot and cheese is melted. Stir occasionally while cooking. Serve with cocktail rye or crackers.

I may try it substituing the kilbasa for the corned beef, and the mustard for the 1000 island dressing.  This one actually sounds really good, as I love Reubens but I already bought the kilbasa so may give it a try.