Occasional Visitor

Recipe on Sunday Cooking with Mary Beth and Rick from Chris Pyne

Chris had a great recipe for Kielbasa, sauerkraut and other items.  Can I get this recipe?

Honored Contributor

Re: Recipe on Sunday Cooking with Mary Beth and Rick from Chris Pyne

[ Edited ]

@jashu415

Hi and welcome to the QVC forums!

Here's a link to recipes from QVC hosts and vendors, maybe the one you're looking for is here.

There are recipes from Rick, Chris and Mary Beth:

https://www.qvc.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TemplatedDisplayView?storeId=10251&langId=-1&catalogId...

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Regular Contributor

I have checked on Mary Beth, Ricks and Chris recipes and have not been able to find that recipe.  Would love to have the recipe as it sounded really good. 

Respected Contributor

They said they would be on their facebook page

Honored Contributor

I did not see the recipe on FB either. I watched the video & she says she used kielbasa sausage, sauerkraut, cream cheese, swiss cheese & a little spicy brown mustard. They also asked for the recipe on the lock n' lock product page for the 2 glass dishes with lids with no reply.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I did not see the recipe on FB either. I watched the video & she says she used kielbasa sausage, sauerkraut, cream cheese, swiss cheese & a little spicy brown mustard. They also asked for the recipe on the lock n' lock product page for the 2 glass dishes with lids with no reply.

That sounds delicious!  I will keep watching the boards and hopefully the recipe will be shared!  I didn't see the show but am very interested in these flavors as well.

Why can't they be sure the recipe is posted BEFORE air time!  They know we are going to be asking about it!

Surely these things are planned in advance, yet it always seems we have to HUNT them down.  LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rick & Marybeth both have the recipe they made together posted on FB. Minnesota Wild Rice, Swedish Meatballs but not the Kielbasa & Sauerkraut. I asked MB on her blog if she could post the Kielbasa & sauerkraut recipe. If she posts it I will come back & post it here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

It does sound interesting!

I have all the ingredients so far. I hope they post the recipe too!

Thanks to all who looked!

Contributor

That kielbasa sounds really good.  Hope we can get the recipe.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

Rick & Marybeth both have the recipe they made together posted on FB. Minnesota Wild Rice, Swedish Meatballs but not the Kielbasa & Sauerkraut. I asked MB on her blog if she could post the Kielbasa & sauerkraut recipe. If she posts it I will come back & post it here.

OH THANK YOU @Nightowlz !!

That is so nice of you!  I'm not on FB but hopefully they will see us asking.