[ Edited ]

10759.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Quick Pot Sticker Soup

[ Edited ]

a-great-week-happy-monday.jpg

Honored Contributor

Happy Monday Springtime Morning!

Too funny the closet pics...I'm with @ChiliPepper..shut the doors!

I'm just worried that prospective buyers will want to open them and be crushed by the avalanche and explosion when those closet doors open!

Realtor wants to list us March 1st.  That is barely a week!  I have destroyed almost every room trying to declutter and downsize.  I don't think I can be ready for professional listing pictures in one week...not if I work!

Shouldn't a buyer just take my word for it that the house is great?  LOL

Honored Contributor

@Razzy 7 wrote:

Sounds easy and good. I'd make one change. I wouldn't add the green onions at step 3, but would add them at the last minute of step 5. That way the green onions won't cook up into mush.

@Razzy 7

Welcome and thank you for the great suggestion!

I think we could apply that to many recipes/dishes that call for green onions.  I try to think of them as a garnish and have enjoyed them as a topper to many things.

I buy scallions more than regular onions these days!

My DH likes all veggies mush and I like ALL veggies al dente..with a little tooth/crunch.

I usually win since I am doing the cooking!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

You were so right about the spag casserole being fab as a leftover!  We had it again last night and it reminded me of a lasagna! 

@VaBelle35  @momtochloe

Maybe I am fussy about movies, but I scanned the entire free lineup and could barely come up w/ anything to DVR!

I taped one dumb movie with the Rock in it for DH.  I don't remember the names but I also taped the movie with Helen Miren I think...where she tries to get her artwork back...and one about a young girl making friends with a young boy her family was hiding from the Nazis.  The Book Thief, I think it was called.  Saving them for a boring night!

That's all that peeked my interest.  I am shocked how much REALLY old stuff they put on those premium channels and charge ppl for them!  I own so many of them and haven't bought a DVD in I can't tell you how long.

I'll just enjoy the free weekends!  You'd think if they were trying to entice us to purchase, they would make sure there was some NEW releases !

Thanks @VaBelle35 for letting us know.  DH gets the emails but never remembers to tell me until half the weekend is over!

Honored Contributor

@ChiliPepper wrote:

Good evening Kitchenettes! Happy, happy Souper Sunny Sunday!!!!

It is so hard to believe that it was sunny & mid 40's today. That is unheard of in CNY in February!!!

We stopped & had lunch at Panera Bread after lessons. I had a nice citrus, cashew & chicken salad, DD had broccoli chedder soup in a bread bowl. Delicious!

Well, I fell on the ice again Friday morning. Geeeeez, what a klutz!!! Still pretty sore today. I am really glad to see a bunch of the ice gone over the last two days!

That looks like a nice set of pans but too many for me too. I still have & use my original SS set from - OMG - probably 35 years ago LOL!!!! Still in great shape, still going strong! I got them at "Service Merchandise" - the original catalog store. You would go in the store, look at their samples, place an order & everything would come out from the stock room on a conveyor belt. Anyone have those stores. Anyone remember them?

@ChiliPepper  I hope you're feeling better today from your fall.  Ice is no joke.  I have processed my fair share of disability claims for employees who fall on ice.  I hope you are 100% soon.

re Service Merchandise

Fabulous store.  Definitely the pre-cursor to Costco.  I would love it if Costco had the conveyor belt.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  I didn't find any movies that interested me at all.  I did enjoy Bridge of Spies, it was an interesting story and well done (with all the appropriate dramatic liberties taken for entertainment value.  It was good to see Alan Alda.  I swear that man makes more movies now than when he was in the height of his career.  

One year, I was dating someone who really liked Gene Hackman.  I swear that man made 50 movies that year.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN