New Contributor

Pumpkin Ice Cream using the Vita Mix

Does anyone have the pumpkin ice cream recipe that Jan did on Sundays show with the Vita Mix? He used cream cheese, can pumpkin and other things. During the show he said it was a new recipe. Otherwise does anyone have something close that I can try?
New Contributor

Re: Pumpkin Ice Cream using the Vita Mix

I played and replayed to get the ingredients.  He used canned pumpkin, cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, 2%milk that was frozen in ice trays and pumpkin pie spice.  He didn't say quantities though.  I suspect 2 ice trays of milk, but not sure on the other items.  I'm with you, would love the recipe!

New Contributor

I asked QVC for the recipe in the live chat.  This is what the gal told me.

It is listed under "QVC Recipes" and it is under "Vitamix" after scrolling down a little.  The Ice Cream is actually under "Drinks" and is called "Pumpkin Fall Breeze".

It is there, I'm copying the recipe now.   Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Here's the link from another post about some of the recipes used in today's shows.  The Fall Freeze is the last one.

http://www.qvc.com/cd/pdf/K42980_Vitamix_Recipe.pdf

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

@ttrue1 wrote:

I asked QVC for the recipe in the live chat.  This is what the gal told me.

It is listed under "QVC Recipes" and it is under "Vitamix" after scrolling down a little.  The Ice Cream is actually under "Drinks" and is called "Pumpkin Fall Breeze".

It is there, I'm copying the recipe now.   Smiley Happy

@ttrue1, thanks so much for sharing the breadcrumb trail to where to find the recipes on QVC's site. I knew it was there, but I always forget how to get to it. And welcome to the QVC forums. Smiley Happy

@Stargazer77, thanks for your link to the recent recipes. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy