Esteemed Contributor

Can anyone tell me how much or even if there is any salt in the Philly chicken cheese steaks?

no nutritional info is posted Smiley Sad

My dog loves them and eats one everyday and I suddenly thought about salt content.He is just a tiny Maltese and salt wouldn't be good for him

Honored Contributor

I presume you're referring to the Bella Brand product?  It's terrible - there's no nutrition information on the Q website.  In fact the site doesn't even mention some are chicken and some are beef - but it looks that way in the pictures.  The information might be somewhere in the video but I'm not going to watch that.  Thumbs down to Q on this one.

Super Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Can anyone tell me how much or even if there is any salt in the Philly chicken cheese steaks?

My dog loves them and eats one everyday and I suddenly thought about salt content.He is just a tiny Maltese and salt wouldn't be good for him

Hi MalteseMomma,

If you are looking for information on the Bella Brand version, the sodium is 380 mg for a 4 ounce serving.  Since I found the nutrition information here is link for you with both the steak and chicken versions  http://www.wellingtonsbestfoods.com/warehouse-specs.html 

tkins

Respected Contributor

There is salt in cheese, (and whatever amount is added to the product).  Your right in saying salt isnt good for your Maltese, salt isn't good for anyone...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Philly cheese steaks

[ Edited ]

@tkins wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

Hi MalteseMomma,

If you are looking for information on the Bella Brand version, the sodium is 380 mg for a 4 ounce serving.  Since I found the nutrition information here is link for you with both the steak and chicken versions  http://www.wellingtonsbestfoods.com/warehouse-specs.html 

tkins

yes,it is the Bella Brand  Thank you

OMG 380   Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

There is salt in cheese, (and whatever amount is added to the product).  Your right in saying salt isnt good for your Maltese, salt isn't good for anyone...

Sorry I should not have said cheese should have said chicken,but you are right too much salt anyway!

Respected Contributor

You can buy thinly sliced or shredded beef or chicken in the store and cook your own that way you know what is in it.