Valued Contributor

Re: Name two things you like to eat together.

That is one of my favorite.

Valued Contributor

McDonalds french fries in a chocolate shake

This sota girl says pop, duck, duck, gray duck and loves tater tot hotdish
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal  :-)  There isn't a recipe -- my mom just makes it.  However, I will see if I can get approximate measurements and instructions for you.  My apologies, as things have been, and still are, hectic around here, so, it may be a wee bit til I can provide the "recipe."  I'll do my best. 

Trusted Contributor

Apple pie and cheddar cheese

Honored Contributor

@Ruthie-Roo wrote:

@qualitygal  :-)  There isn't a recipe -- my mom just makes it.  However, I will see if I can get approximate measurements and instructions for you.  My apologies, as things have been, and still are, hectic around here, so, it may be a wee bit til I can provide the "recipe."  I'll do my best. 

@Ruthie-Roo, Hey, don't worry about it. I think it was some powdered sugar frosting. I think a little milk and a little vanilla, and I think that was about it. To taste and I'll bet most moms knew how to throw that together. I do remember it though.Woman Very Happy

Respected Contributor

We used to do a little cocoa powder, powdered sugar and a tiny bit of milk

Trusted Contributor

A pizza place near me serves your pizza with a side of ranch dressing so I tried it.  Now I'm spoiled to eat my pizza with ranch dressing on top.

Valued Contributor

@vickie25 wrote:

A pizza place near me serves your pizza with a side of ranch dressing so I tried it.  Now I'm spoiled to eat my pizza with ranch dressing on top.

Funny you should mention ranch dressing...Wingstop hooked me on their ranch dressing with wings. I love their mild and lemon pepper ones. Same thing at Red Robin when eating their steak fries. 

I feel something is missing if there is no asparagus when I eat salmon. 

Valued Contributor

A bowl of homemade chili with a chunk of sweet cornbread! Salmon patties with Mac n cheese (this is a rare treat since it's not on my regular diet...lol). Fresh tomatoes chopped up in fresh corn then lightly sauteed. 

Valued Contributor

@05gage25 wrote:

A bowl of homemade chili with a chunk of sweet cornbread! Salmon patties with Mac n cheese (this is a rare treat since it's not on my regular diet...lol). Fresh tomatoes chopped up in fresh corn then lightly sauteed. 

I am making homemade chili and cornbread this afternoon! I also like salmon patties with mac and cheese and/or buttered potatoes.