Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Looking for a stew recipe that Smith's Grocery in Albuquerque, NM sold in the deli

Years ago i use to buy a delicious stew at the Smith's deli.  Some of the ingredients were: pork, green beans and potatoes.  I'm sure there was more because I have tried to duplicate but it doesn't taste the same.  Anyone familiar with the recipe????

Trusted Contributor

Re: Looking for a stew recipe that Smith's Grocery in Albuquerque, NM sold in the deli

@GypsySoul wrote:

Years ago i use to buy a delicious stew at the Smith's deli.  Some of the ingredients were: pork, green beans and potatoes.  I'm sure there was more because I have tried to duplicate but it doesn't taste the same.  Anyone familiar with the recipe????

Wish I could  help but I can't----just wanted to say Good Morning to another nite owl.

Can't get to sleep tonight----didn't want you to feel alone.

Jamma

Honored Contributor

Re: Looking for a stew recipe that Smith's Grocery in Albuquerque, NM sold in the deli

Found this site online but don't know if it's the same as Smith's Grocery in NM. There are lots of soup recipes if you want to look thru them for the one you are looking for. http://smithsfoodcenter.com/recipes/search?phrase=Enter+Search&tags%5B%5D=136

Occasional Contributor

i didn't find the one I was looking for but THANK YOU!!!! because there are other ones I want to try.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you and Good Morning to you!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Apparently Smith's Grocery in Albuquerque was purchased by Kroger.  Kroger has a recipe with several STEW recipes.  I found it when I googled "Smith's Grocery in Albuquerque NM."