Honored Contributor

Le Creuset Green Chili Pork Stew

Screenshot_2020-11-15-11-11-38.png

Screenshot_2020-11-15-11-11-44.png

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Le Creuset Green Chili Pork Stew

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting, have you tried it?  We eat a lot of pork green chili here in Colorado, I'll give this one a try!

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@Chi-town girl Thanks for posting, have you tried it?  We eat a lot of pork green chili here in Colorado, I'll give this one a try!

@rockygems123  - you're welcome!  No, I've not made this recipe yet, but it's on my list. It looks delicious

Today, I downloaded all of the Le Creuset recipes that were posted on QVC for today's Le Creuset TSV. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rockygems123 wrote:

@rockygems123  - you're welcome!  No, I've not made this recipe yet, but it's on my list. It looks delicious

Today, I downloaded all of the Le Creuset recipes that were posted on QVC for today's Le Creuset TSV. 

@Chi-town girl  Ok, great thanks for the tip, just printed out the recipe from QVC's TSV page.  

Have you made pork posole?  Sort of like green chili with hominy.  Never had it before, tried it and liked it.  Topped with fresh avocado slices and thinly sliced radish, really nice dish.