Super Contributor

I meed 2 recipes from the vitamix show

I want the recipe for the smoothie at that came with the cabbage red beet grapes pineapple pineapple juice he never said how many or how much ingredients to put in this the second recipe is the one for pumpkin soup I wrote everything down but he never said the amounts to put into the soup if you have these recipes please let me know I would be so happy I'm just getting my first new Vitamix
Respected Contributor

Re: I meed 2 recipes from the vitamix show

I just typed in Vitamix recipes in the search box near the top of this page, & a whole list came up.  I don't know if the ones you want are there or not.  You might also try emailing Bob Warden at QVC.

Trusted Contributor

Why email Bob Warden when the Vitamix guy is Jan.

They have a lot of recipes at vitamix.com, plus if you call customer service at Vitamix, they might be able to give you the recipes you want.

Respected Contributor

Oops, sorry.  Yes, Jan is the Vitamix rep.

Honored Contributor

Another option is the Vitamix website.  There are VM recipes there.  Also, if you have one of the big, binder-type cookbooks that came with your Vitamix, they are probably in there.  I think they pretty much use recipes from the cookbook.

Super Contributor

I don't see anywhere I put in bob warden or Jan's name? I look at those same recipes the ones I want are not there.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@little daisy wrote:
I want the recipe for the smoothie at that came with the cabbage red beet grapes pineapple pineapple juice he never said how many or how much ingredients to put in this the second recipe is the one for pumpkin soup I wrote everything down but he never said the amounts to put into the soup if you have these recipes please let me know I would be so happy I'm just getting my first new Vitamix

Smoothie ingredients grapes, strawberries, orange, banana, apple, carrot, beet, cabbage, celery, lemon, pineapple & honey. Have no idea how much of each. Recipe from the Vitamix site for pumpkin soup.

Pumpkin Soup

Ingredients
  • 1 cup (240 ml) chicken or vegetable broth
  • 1/4 cup (60 ml) unsweetened coconut milk
  • 1 1/2 cups (368 g) canned pumpkin
  • 1/2 cup (58 g) sliced onions, sautéed
  • 1 1/2 garlic cloves, roasted
  • 1 1/2 Tablespoons brown sugar
  • 1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
  • 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
  • salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Directions
  1. Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure lid.
  2. Select Variable 1.
  3. Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
  4. Blend for 6-7 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from vented lid.

Garnish with toasted pumpkin seeds. Substitute vegetable broth for a vegetarian option.

This recipe has been written for the C-Series machines with Variable Speed control and Standard 64-ounce container. If you are using a different Vitamix machine or container size, you may need to make adjustments to the Variable Speed, processing time, and/or ingredient quantities.