Occasional Contributor

I'm still here and I'm still cooking!!!

Good morning recipe swap members-those who know me and those I have yet to meet. I'm in northern Alabama just south of the Tennessee River and I have a little antique store for a hobby. My six dogs keep me busy. My little church is a calming factor. It's a small country church of wonderful people. We're good cooks and have a potluck dinner once a month. I look forward to renewing acquaintances on this site!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Honored Contributor

Re: I'm still here and I'm still cooking!!!

Good Morning and welcome back! I have not met you before I don't think. I have been w/ QVC since the CVN days....the very beginning, but have only been to Recipe Swap for a couple years now. I am not much with blogs or social media but was thrilled to discover Recipe Swap! I have learned so much from such very nice people and gathered so many delicious recipes to try!

Glad to meet you!

Contributor

Hi There Razorback Fan. Good to see you and learn that everything is going so well for you. I hardly ever post here anymore, seems like this board has changed some and there are very few posters I know anymore. So many of the previous posters are gone and it leaves you hoping that all is well with them. Ok so I just have to ask, are we still Dallas Cowboy fans? I know I am even though they break my heart most years!

Really good to hear from you and I will make it a point to look for your posts.

lasvegasfoodie

Occasional Contributor

Hello RespectLife and lasvegasfoodie! When I was out of circulation for a while, all my previous posts vanished, I think. They may still be out there somewhere. Yes, I'm still definitely a COWBOY fan and was fortunate to be in attendance at the first game played in the new stadium. It had real special meaning to me because we were playing the Tennessee Titans who were coached by Jeff Fisher at the time. My Mom, who had already passed away, had always had a huge crush on Fisher, so I kinda dedicated the game to her. Cowboys won 30-10 and my daughter, Emily, and I had one of the most memorable weekends ever!

We used to have some really good times on this board and I would very much enjoy doing that again. Remember when Ladybug in Tennessee used to organize fantasy trips? We would state a theme and then everyone would add to it. It was fun and provided a respite from a busy day's work!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Trusted Contributor

Welcome back razor back and lasvegasfoodie and hit to Respect Life.

I remember you both and so enjoyed your posts and recipes you shared with us. I am sure you don't remember me. I chimed in every once in awhile. I have been wondering about you both and what happened to you. So glad to hear you are both doing good and back to RS.

JPC

Super Contributor

Welcome back razorbackfan! Hope you enjoy your visits back, many have come and gone as you may find out. Sounds like you have a wonderful life and church family there in Alabama. Smile

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Hello razorbackfan!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are ok. The antique shop sounds like fun and 6 dogs ...mercy! You are still in the system as razorbackfan with 1095 posts. Maybe someone at corporate can tell you how to sign in to it. Good to hear from you and waving Hi to lasvegasfoodie, JPC, Respect Life, and bigkat too. I'm so glad I dropped by to find that Chicken pot pie crumble recipe. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the welcome back, folks, and, yes, I did find my original posts. I'm recovering from the most traumatic move of my life. If I ever leave this place, I'll have an estate sale and purchase whatever I want when I get settled somewhere. I still miss Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

It's nice to meet you Welcome back to the forum!

Occasional Contributor

Razorback Fan, I am home from work with a bit of flu today and found my old Recipe Swap bookmark, and thought I would check in. It has been a long time since I posted on Recipe Swap. Don't know why I stopped checking it out, but things got busier in our life - how nice to see your post and some of the others I remember! Hope to check back in more often :-

Welcome back!