1 lb seedless red grapes
1 lb seedless green grapes
8 oz pkg cream cheese... softened
1/2 cup sugar
8 oz container sour cream
1 Tablespoon vanilla
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
3/4 cup chopped pecans

Place grapes in a large serving bowl. Combine cream cheese & granulated sugar, stirring well. Combine sour cream & vanilla in a separate bowl.
Combine cream cheese mixture & sour cream mixture. Add to grapes, stirring well. Top w/brown sugar & pecans. DO NOT STIR. Cover & chill overnight.

Respected Contributor

That Grape Salad recipe sounds delish.  Woman LOL

Trusted Contributor

Sunshine Kate..Hi. It's nice to see you again. We had a warm day here today, so I made this and thought I would post the recipe. It really is good. Hope you give it try Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

A few years ago someone brought this to a potluck at work. It was a huge hit and the woman who brought it was giving out recipes all day. It is yummy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

imdoor kitty...Hi. It's nice to meet you. I can vouch what you are saying. This was a dish my DM made for church potlucks. The dish was empty fast, and she had alot of requests for the recipe. Thanks for your feedback Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Hi LilBit,

This is always a hit!  Thanks for sharing and reminding me of this salad.  With warmer days coming, it will be a great dish for many a outing for sure!  Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@LilBitMissty, I served this last year at a family reunion, along with many other dishes, received so many compliments on it. Also in the weeks afterwards, got a lot of requests for the recipe from quite a few out of state relatives who said that they have made and served it quite often since. Thanks for sharing this recipe, it is a winner.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@LilBitMissty

This sounds great!!!

We love anything with grapes.

Thanks once again LilBit!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hi @LilBitMissty

How delicious!  I am always looking for something new to bring to church summer outings!

I take it you leave the grapes whole?

TIA!!

Honored Contributor
@RespectLife...I'm not LilBit, but, yes leave them whole, the salad would get watery if you sliced them, imo.
"To each their own, in all things".