Occasional Contributor

Does Anyone Have This Recipe ??

Today during the Temptations 2 hour show hosted by Mary.............they showed a Carmelized Onion and Corn Dip .   Does anyone have this recipe ?   I cannot find it on the Temptations website or QVC website or Tara's recipes.  I would appreciate you posting it.

Valued Contributor

Re: Does Anyone Have This Recipe ??

Did you Google it?  You may find the same recipe or one very simular to it.

Google is my go to if I can't find something I'm really looking for.

Good Luck!!

Contributor

I didn't see the presentation, but found this online - hopefully this is the one you're looking for Smiley Happy

Caramelized Onion and Corn Dip
TEMP-TATIONS BY TARA MCCONNELL TESHER·TUESDAY, MAY 24, 2016
1 tbs. vegetable oil
3 cups thinly sliced onion
2 tsp. chopped fresh sage leaves
1 cup roasted corn
½ cup mayonnaise
¾ cup sour cream
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground black pepper
2 ¾ cup shredded mozzarella
6 dashes hot sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Heat oil in a heavy sauce pan over medium low heat. Add sliced onions and sage. Cover and cook until onions are a deep golden brown, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool.
Place corn kernels on a baking sheet sprayed with food spray and roast in oven until golden in color, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
In a food processor add mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, pepper and hot sauce and blend. Remove mayonnaise mixture and add to your Temptation bowl. Gently chop the onions add these the corn and a cup and half of the mozzarella to the mixture and fold together.
Top with the remaining mozzarella and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbling and browned.

Occasional Contributor

THANK YOU ................ THANK YOU............THANK YOU !!!  

You are amazing !   I was planning on making this for Christmas Eve.   I looked everywhere for it.  I sincerely appreciate you posting this for me.   Merry Christmas

Occasional Contributor

yes,  I did try to Google it ............. got some good recipes that were similar, but they didn't quite seem the same as the recipe I saw on TV this morning.   Luckily,  I have received the recipe right after you posted.  Thanks to all that responded.

Honored Contributor

@luvspring

That was awfully nice of you to search out the OP's recipe and post it for her and others!

Smiley Very Happy