New Contributor

Did anyone get the jello icing recipe they just showed with KitchenAid mixer? I heard jello, egg white, sugar & H2O

Can anyone help with amounts? Jello, egg white, sugar and boiling water is what I thought I heard.
New Contributor

Re: Did anyone get the jello icing recipe they just showed with KitchenAid mixer? I heard jello, egg white, sugar & H2O

I just posted that same question!! I want all the recipes for the things that were being prepared. With the jello, she didn't say how much hot water!!!
Frequent Contributor

Re: Did anyone get the jello icing recipe they just showed with KitchenAid mixer? I heard jello, egg white, sugar & H2O

Super Contributor

Agreed! Thanks for the frosting, but would love her other recipes, especially the roll dough you can keep in the fridge all week and use as needed.
Super Contributor

Go to the King Arthur site and type in refridgerator dough for quick soft rolls.

Trusted Contributor

Okay, I wrote it down.

3 oz pkg jello, she used strawberry

2/3 C. sugar

1 tsp vanilla

1/2 C. boiling water

plastic guard for splatter.

Place jello, sugar, vanilla, in mixer, DO NOT use Plastic, only glass or metal.

Make sure it is clean of grease.

Turn mixer on high and immediately add boiling water.

Let go on high for 5 minutes and you will get the icing she made, looked yummy.

Hope this helps...

Not applicable

Its 1 3oz pkg jello

2/3 cup sugar

1 egg white

1cup boiling water

Beat for 4 min.

NOTE: there is NO vanilla in this recipe. Wonders of rewind on cable tv!

Trusted Contributor

Hi Death of Me, just wanted to say the first time I saw her she said you could add vanilla, so you can leave it out if you like, but I love the taste. Also try some other flavors of Jello for a different treat. Enjoy!!

New Contributor

The KitchenAid Lady on Q • 29 weeks ago Jello frosting- works for any flavor! 3 ounce pkg. of Jello (favorite flavor) 2/3 cup granulated sugar 1 egg white 1 teaspoon vanilla Place the above ingredients in a large GLASS OR METAL mixing bowl (OF A STAND MIXER). Turn the mixer on high just as you add ½ cup of boiling water. Whip on high for five minutes Found it finally on Pinterest Board- The KitchenAid Lady on Q
New Contributor

THANK YOU everyone for your help!!