Honored Contributor

Creamy and chocolaty, what have you got??

If you can throw in Low fat, or low carb, or sugar free, that would be the cherry on the top. Just saw a picture of something chocolaty, and creamy looking. I kknow there has to be something out there good for us, and good to eat.

How about what is good for you, that might be crunchy and lightly salted, or low salt.

I'm sure with the healthy eaters here and the great and smart cooks, someone has something to share.

Sure would appreciate it!! thanks one and all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Creamy and chocolaty, what have you got??

I don't think creamy and chocolatey go with healthy but hope I am wrong!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I recommend an Atkins shake...I really like the dark chocolate flavor. They're surprisingly delicious! They always work for me. They really are satisfying!

Esteemed Contributor

I reccomment Waggoner's Chocolates.  They are so rich that one satisfies!

Honored Contributor

I buy Skinny Cow dipped ice cream sandwiches

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I've been meaning to make some homemade "chocolate hazelnut" spread.  But my receipe calls for almond butter, cocoa, and honey. 

Respected Contributor

Not sure I'd call it healthy, but for a low carb/low sugar fix, you can add some cocoa powder to cool whip.
Trusted Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

If you can throw in Low fat, or low carb, or sugar free, that would be the cherry on the top. Just saw a picture of something chocolaty, and creamy looking. I kknow there has to be something out there good for us, and good to eat.

How about what is good for you, that might be crunchy and lightly salted, or low salt.

I'm sure with the healthy eaters here and the great and smart cooks, someone has something to share.

Sure would appreciate it!! thanks one and all.

Hi @qualitygal,

I am posting a link to Hershey's website for their Hot Fudge Pudding Cake. It's really delicious, if you haven't had it before. 

It's really easy to make, if it's something that you haven't tried before, and if you read the comments section, people have adjusted the recipe for dairy-free and gluten-free. 

My suggestion would be to make it sugar-free if you want to go in that direction, and also you can add skim milk if you want to make it lower in fat, too, but still want to use regular dairy.

Here is the link for the recipe:

https://www.hersheys.com/recipes/en_US/recipes/4761/hot-fudge-pudding-cake.html

Honored Contributor

Maybe some frozen yogurt.
Respected Contributor

PS....in terms of "healthy"....I just remembered, I have made chocolate pudding with almond milk, cocoa powder, vanilla, maple syrup and corn starch. It was delish