Respected Contributor

Cool and EASY way to save recipes from here, the web, Facebook, etc.

[ Edited ]

I just found this!  Go to copymethat.com and make an account.  I just logged in through Facebook.  Drag the Copy Me That button onto your tool bar.  Whenever you see a recipe you like, hilight the name of the recipe and click the Copy Me That in your tool bar.  All your recipes can then by found at the Copy Me That website.  I have the website saved in my "favorites" so with one click and I can find all my recipes I've saved.

It is very easy, just sounds hard.  I'm so excited to make saving recipes so easy!  Beats printing them off and sorting through them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Cool and EASY way to save recipes from the here, the web, Facebook, etc.

Never heard of it, but that sounds awesome! Thanks for posting.

Super Contributor

@mima wrote:

I just found this!  Go to copymethat.com and make an account.  I just logged in through Facebook.  Drag the Copy Me That button onto your tool bar.  Whenever you see a recipe you like, hilight the name of the recipe and click the Copy Me That in your tool bar.  All your recipes can then by found at the Copy Me That website.  I have the website saved in my "favorites" so with one click and I can find all my recipes I've saved.

It is very easy, just sounds hard.  I'm so excited to make saving recipes so easy!  Beats printing them off and sorting through them.

Thanks so much MIMA for this info. Just did it and since I save a lot of recipes this will come in very handy.Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just found it this AM.  I "think" I saw it posted on the Facebopk Instant Pot page.  I've been to a lot of sites this morn., so I can't say for sure that is where I found it.

I save recipes online all the time.  It's nice you can save them from anywhere all in the same spot!

I tried it and it works slick.  I need to go back and find that post and thank them!