Honored Contributor

YUM!!! DH made this yesterday. It's sooooooo good I cannot stop eating it. It's a recipe from Bread Machine Magic. He made the dough in the bread machine. It did not call for pecans or the icing drizzle but he added those.

100_3793.JPG

Respected Contributor

Looks so so yummy, with a glass of ice cold milk!!! Do share the recipe....PLEASE! ❤💐

Super Contributor

Oh there's no way I'd be able to leave that alone if this were laying around at home.

And I'd chase it all down with ice cold milk.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz...looks good, looks like money bread to me....rolled pieces of dough, dipped in butter and sugar with cinnamon and baked!

Honored Contributor

Re: Cinnamon Bubble Cake

[ Edited ]

@Mom2Dogs @todaysrx @Naturesbeauty

Recipe from Bread Machine Magic. Enjoy!!!

Basic Sweet Dough for 1 1/2 lb

3/8 c milk

3/8 c water

1 egg

3 c flour

1 t salt

4 T butter

1/3 c sugar

1 1/2 t yeast

Place all ingredients in bread pan, select Dough setting, and press Start.
When dough has risen long enough the machine will beep. Turn off bread machine, remove bread pan and turn out dough onto a floured countertop or cutting board.

Brush a 9-inch ringmold with a little of the melted butter needed for the topping. Gently roll and stretch dough into a 24-inch rope. With a sharp knife, divide dough into 60 pieces and roll each piece into a ball. 

DH used our Bundt pan. He said he just kept cutting the dough in half until he had 64 balls of dough.

Topping:

1/4 c melted butter

3/4 brown sugar

1 t cinnamon

DH used more topping then it said to use.

In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle 1/4 cup of sugar mixture into prepared pan. Dip each piece of dough into melted butter, then roll it in the remaining sugar mixture. Place sugar-coated pieces in pan in layers. Cover and let rise in warm oven 30 to 45 minutes until doubled. (Hint: To warm oven slightly, turn oven on Warm setting for 2 minutes, then turn it off, and place a covered dough in oven to rise. Remove pan from oven to Preheat.)
Preheat oven to 350°. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until brown. Remove from oven, turn out on to a plate, then invert onto serving dish.

Serve warm.

Honored Contributor

@Mom2Dogs wrote:

@Nightowlz...looks good, looks like money bread to me....rolled pieces of dough, dipped in butter and sugar with cinnamon and baked!

@Mom2Dogs It is just like monkey bread. I guess they just call Cinnamon Bubble Cake. Never ate any made from scratch before.