Honored Contributor

Re: Cheddar & herb biscuit mix....convenient and very good

@Toppers wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh my goodness, @novamc1 I cannot thank you enough for this.  I bought a box of that mix a bit ago but they just make too many biscuits and my freezer is full so we've just been glaring at each other . . . this is just terrific, thanks for taking the time to do the math and to post this!

LOL!! Your posts are always such fun to read, mtc! Your freezer "glares" at you?! Bwahaha! Smiley LOL Heart

Now...that would be kind of scary to picture if that was happening, wouldn't it?! Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink

Tee hee, thank you @Toppers for your kind words! . . . actually it's the box of mix that has been glaring at me, my freezer actually physically attacks me everytime I dare open it . . . 1  2   3  DUCK! . . . oh ok, so that's what I'm having for dinner! . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@momtochloe

@Toppers

I agree, MTC's posts are very amusing and heart-warming.  I have a bottom freezer in my fridge, so it "glares up" at me instead of "back at me".  Sometimes it's too empty and sometimes too full, and then reminds me I have to do something about that!!  LOL!

As  for all the posts regarding "artery-clogging biscuits" or  carbo-loaded foods or the evils of trans fats........I'm well aware of the consequences, and the main reason we don't have them often is that I am WAY too lazy to fix any starchy thing beyond rice and potatoes, and sometimes even those annoy me !!  LOL!

]

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

Oh my goodness, @novamc1 I cannot thank you enough for this.  I bought a box of that mix a bit ago but they just make too many biscuits and my freezer is full so we've just been glaring at each other . . . this is just terrific, thanks for taking the time to do the math and to post this!

LOL!! Your posts are always such fun to read, mtc! Your freezer "glares" at you?! Bwahaha! Smiley LOL Heart

Now...that would be kind of scary to picture if that was happening, wouldn't it?! Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink

Tee hee, thank you @Toppers for your kind words! . . . actually it's the box of mix that has been glaring at me, my freezer actually physically attacks me everytime I dare open it . . . 1  2   3  DUCK! . . . oh ok, so that's what I'm having for dinner! . . . Smiley Happy

@momtochloe  I thought I was the only one who had to wear a football helmut and catcher's mitt when opening the freezer, lol.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@momtochloe wrote:

@momtochloe  I thought I was the only one who had to wear a football helmut and catcher's mitt when opening the freezer, lol.

@mousiegirl thank you for this, it's good to know that mtc's house is not the only one in the Full Contact Freezer League . . . Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I hold stuff in with one hand and close the fior with the other!

Honored Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

I hold stuff in with one hand and close the fior with the other!

Tee hee! . . . I also refer to this as Freezer Jenga . . . Smiley Happy