Honored Contributor

Re: 10 go to ground beef recipes

@qualitygal wrote:

@momtochloe, I get a 404 error code. They may have moved. So if any of you did have luck with some of the recipes, please share. Appreciate it!

@qualitygal

@momtochloe

It comes up for me. I haven't had a chance to make them yet though.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@momtochloe, I get a 404 error code. They may have moved. So if any of you did have luck with some of the recipes, please share. Appreciate it!

Oh I'm sorry to hear this @qualitygal can you let me know which recipe is giving you the 404 error code and I'll see if I can help.  There was one that didn't work for me either but I think I found it through another method.

Honored Contributor

Thanks, actually, found another way to get in later so all's well and good. But thank you!!

Super Contributor

Just for giggles, I went back and checked the site mtc posted the link for (originally, I only checked the Korean Beef Bowl recipe).  All of the recipes came up just fine for me.  Good to hear you were able to get to the recipe(s) you were seeking, QualityGal.  

Thanks, mtc, for the oringinal post.  

Respected Contributor

Thank you  I booked marked that page!  

Honored Contributor

@momtochloe

I think I'll make these quesadillas tonight, minus the avocado (personal preference).

Thanks again for this link mtc, there are lots of good ones here worth reviewing!!!