Occasional Visitor

Need more ELBOW length tops!!

Elbow essential tops are in demand.  We live in AC, drive in AC and visit in AC.  Few want to show their upper arms.  Returning a cute set because of the short sleeves not covering enough.  Thank you Angel for the chance to vent.

Honored Contributor

Re: Need more ELBOW length tops!!

@niknak123 wrote:

Elbow essential tops are in demand.  We live in AC, drive in AC and visit in AC.  Few want to show their upper arms.  Returning a cute set because of the short sleeves not covering enough.  Thank you Angel for the chance to vent.

I agree!  I have issues with ugly arms -- constant brusing, etc.  And also because of the AC, it is really chilly.  I feel most comfortable in the 3/4 length sleeve.  I know it's summer and I get that there are more short sleeve and sleeveless.  But there are still many of us who need and want this length.  It's hard to find really cute tops.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I disagree - I think QVC has way too many 3/4 sleeve tops in the summer and I am constantly looking for regular summer tops with short sleeves.Some of us actually get out of the AC and enjoy spending time outside during the summer.

Contributor

I agree with you I like elbow length all year long.

Esteemed Contributor

I have several shirts that have sleeves that go just below (2") the elbow.  Great for year round wear.  They come to where I would soosh my longer sleeves up to.  I do not like the bracelet length in Summer but 4" of sleeve does not make them too warm to wear!

Respected Contributor

I live on a lake and I am outside most of the time, and I am looking for 3/4 and elbow-length sleeves. Made of cotton, they can be cooler than having sun beating down on unprotected arms, and then I have the coverage at night if we are out on the water with a cool breeze. If we are hiking, I also want some protection, not only from the sun but from insects, brambles, etc. For my very active outdoor life, I want sleeves. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'd buy countless elbow sleeve tops if they were made available. I've already bought several from QVC. If they sold more, I'd buy more.

Valued Contributor

I agree.  We need to see more elbow length sleeves.

Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

I disagree - I think QVC has way too many 3/4 sleeve tops in the summer and I am constantly looking for regular summer tops with short sleeves.Some of us actually get out of the AC and enjoy spending time outside during the summer.

I agree. I'm also very short with proportional arms, so elbow length sleeves go way below my elbow and just look like jacked up long sleeves. QVC carries almost NO petite tops, only petite or short pants. QVC often forgets that petite women are not just short in the legs and Quacker Factory is the worst offender because apparently everything was made to fit Jeanne Bice.