Honored Contributor

Dream Jeans A210194

[ Edited ]
Finally! Pants that are flattering and comfortable. Tried practically everything. Ordered four pair- Almost SOLD OUT!! Don't wait QF shows Friday and Sunday. Angel, Love everything about these. Slim leg and ankle, Perfection!! FYI Do not size up! I'm XL Brick mortor stores chose Large. No bagging or shrinkage, Cold wash delicate inside out, Five mins on low cycle never dry. Amazing!!💁
Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 - Thinking of you my friend who, within the past year, discovered the pleasures of DJ leggings and pants!  Smiley Happy

Mellie2 discovered that these are especially useful for teachers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Finally! Pants that are flattering and comfortable. Tried practically everything. Ordered four pair- Almost SOLD OUT!! Don't wait QF shows Friday and Sunday. Angel, Love everything about these. Slim leg and ankle, Perfection!! FYI Do not size up! I'm XL Brick mortor stores chose Large. No bagging or shrinkage, Cold wash delicate inside out, Five mins on low cycle never dry. Amazing!!💁

@Sweet_Serenitythanks for the rec. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Super Contributor
IMO THESE CLOTHES DO NOT FLATTER ANY ONE THAT IS OF A HEAVY STATURE THE TOPS ARE NOT LONG ENOUGH TO COVER THE FRONT AND THE SLEEVE LENGTH DOES NOT ELONGATE THE ARM IN ADDITION ALTHOUGH BLING MAY BRING THE EYE UP TOWARD THE NECK ANGELS NECKLINES ARE TOO BORING CREW NECKS ARE BOXY AND CUT A PERSON IN A WAY THAT MAKES SHOULDERS LOOK BROAD
Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity  BTW - It's Dream Jeannes the way Jeanne spells her first name.

Honored Contributor

Re: Dream Jeans A210194

[ Edited ]

@Fashionistasincebirth wrote:
IMO THESE CLOTHES DO NOT FLATTER ANY ONE THAT IS OF A HEAVY STATURE THE TOPS ARE NOT LONG ENOUGH TO COVER THE FRONT AND THE SLEEVE LENGTH DOES NOT ELONGATE THE ARM IN ADDITION ALTHOUGH BLING MAY BRING THE EYE UP TOWARD THE NECK ANGELS NECKLINES ARE TOO BORING CREW NECKS ARE BOXY AND CUT A PERSON IN A WAY THAT MAKES SHOULDERS LOOK BROAD
Do see your point. Tried several brands, Besides QF- nothing fit properly. In BM size XL QF size Large. Holds tummy in without compromising comfort. Carry my weight in the tummy area. Tops reading reviews stayed away 100% cotton no thanks, Purchased 60 /40 size large, upon receiving tops size large were to big, Medium would be to small, Washing inside out, used dryer on delicate 97% dry. Perfect! Doesn't look boxy, made the difference. Key! Dryer if top large. True as with most brands not everything is for everyone. By the way tops I orderd V neck. I'm large busted 38DDD never wear crew. Even using the dryer tops were long enough. 5'5 hit below tummy. Love the weight of the fabric. Tried SG Liquid knit showed every lump and bump. But, That's my body. SG has loyal customers. Like her ponti knit slim leg pants and own pair of Capri.