Occasional Visitor

why no longer showing pictures of items unless you go under each individual item.

Was wondering why they no longer show pictures of items like when you go in under lunchtime specials you have to read about the items then go under individual items to see pictures. Several times a day at work I would go in and browse pictures of items to see if interested in something but don't have time to read about each item and go in and out to look at them. Just a convenience I miss.

Honored Contributor

Re: why no longer showing pictures of items unless you go under each individual item.

[ Edited ]

Not sure what type of device (iPad?) you're using or what browser, but I'm on a laptop using IE and the display is the same as always, a pic of the item and a brief description.

ETA: I did check the Lunchtime Specials since you specifically mentioned them and I have pics.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Re: why no longer showing pictures of items unless you go under each individual item.

I use a kindle and see pictures.  I haven't seen any changes.

Respected Contributor

Changed for me as well, not fond of it myself.   I have an IMac with Safari.

qvc

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*
Honored Contributor

pick the "gallery" option

other wise no idea

probably the same genius who decided the video of the TS is the default which I hate, I want to see the picture first.

sorry that this turned into all about me, but sometimes I think that the web designers here aren't really users.

Respected Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

pick the "gallery" option

other wise no idea

probably the same genius who decided the video of the TS is the default which I hate, I want to see the picture first.

sorry that this turned into all about me, but sometimes I think that the web designers here aren't really users.

LOL, well that was easy.  Thanks.

~~
*Off The Deep End~A very short trip for some!*