Esteemed Contributor

You can "bloussant" it up... there is no such word that I've been able to find in a regular dictionary.  Anyone else??                                                                                                                                                                                         

Definition of BLOUSON

:  a garment (as a dress) having a close waistband with blousing of material over it

Look up "bloussant" in the Urban Dictionary if you dare.... Giggling animated emoticon
Trusted Contributor

@kittymomNC wrote:

You can "bloussant" it up... there is no such word that I've been able to find in a regular dictionary.  Anyone else??                                                                                                                                                                                         

Definition of BLOUSON

:  a garment (as a dress) having a close waistband with blousing of material over it

Look up "bloussant" in the Urban Dictionary if you dare.... Giggling animated emoticon

I just did. Where DO they find these definitions? Thanks for the laugh!

I Discovered That I Can Be Myself Without the Sky Falling In
Trusted Contributor
"shi shi frou frou!" (um, that doesn't sound like a good fashion statement)
"no one else will have this top!" (uh, you just said 500 of them "flew out the door")
Trusted Contributor
kittymomNC, maybe we should petition that that word be included in the oxford dictionary? what do you think? let's get a thousand signatures!
Frequent Contributor

Brainfart (Is this even a word?)

Esteemed Contributor

Literally.  Someone said that 6 six times in one statement.

Honored Contributor

The word hate.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Esteemed Contributor
"It smells like money!" said to sell handbags, shoes and clothes.
"This screams money!" See above.
"infused" used by skin care vendors
"Trending" used to imply that everyone on social media is buying or talking about this and you are missing out if you don't get one too!
Esteemed Contributor

Sorry- did not read all 10 pages of replies.

The word that is getting worked to death lately, especially when selling GILI is Elevated,

Esteemed Contributor

I think Dana used them all when presenting the Perricone TSV on Saturday, including a new one which means nothing, yet she worked it to death: Drama, LOL!!