Contributor

I agree 100%. I was convinced I needed the standard based on their desription of my vehicle size........first frost I tried and it was too small........ And it also stuck to my windshield.....back it went.

Respected Contributor

Putting Frost Guard to test with ice this weekend.  Also wonder if a flap to go into passenger door wouldn't be helpful. 

Esteemed Contributor

I love my Frost Guard!

It never sticks to my windshield, and it covers beautifully.

No complaints here!

Honored Contributor

(this thread is from a year ago, but i am going to add my 2 cents.)

love the frost guards.......gave them as gifts last year and bought a few this year for gifts. mine have never stuck to the windshield and are very easy to set up and take off. highly recommend.

we are having a freezing rain/sleet day here in the baltimore area. they will be particularly good today.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I bought one for my husband a couple years ago and he loves it (when he remembers to put it on lol). He had to get another car so it's slightly too small now but still works perfectly

Honored Contributor

I bought one at Walmart for $5 about 10 years ago in Pennsylvania when I was visiting his home town.  Everyone there uses these.  I had never heard of them before.

Mine has flaps on the sides so you close it in the door to keep it tight vs securing it around the mirrors.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I bought 2 of them--1 of each size and they fit our rigs just fine. One of the better things I've bought.

Valued Contributor

I know this is an old thread, but if someone searches about Frostguard, I hope they give it a try. Yes, check the measurements, but if you have a SUV, truck or mini van, go with the extra large. I live in the northern part of the U.S. And we get lots of snow and ice. Never had a problem with it sticking to windshield or any problems with straps. We love the convenience so much, when they were a TSV the following year, my husband bought extras. As a matter of fact, when my teen bought their first car, Frostguard was on the list of must haves for their car. Our original set from 3 or 4 years ago are used every day from November 1st through late April. They still look and work great. 

Trusted Contributor

My husband's car uses the standard size.  That's the only reason we knew to order the larger size for mine.  According to the description, mine should have used the standard also.  But it didn't cover my windshield.

"I've been here since October 2006. Wow!"