Contributor

Dag gone it!!!  I am NOT going to llsten to what ANY of the hosts or vendors say anymore.  Jacque Gonzalez said  " get the regular sized frost guard, it fit my suv, and I really thought I would need a large".  So, I trusted her, and get the $30 purchase, and the darned thing is too small for my windshield, does NOT cover my windshield wiper blades.  I had to scrape of the snow that is down in the well with the wipers.  Makes me so mad.  BUYERS BEWARE, if you think you have a large windshield, do NOT get the standard size, get the LARGE size.  Now I have a worthless product!!!!!

Respected Contributor

It's a good product idea, except when the frost guard freezes to your windshield or the straps that go around your mirrors freeze onto the mirrors and you have to basically rip them away. 

Honored Contributor

I broke down and bought one, but haven't had the opportunity to use it yet.  

Regular Contributor

I agree.  I ordered the one last year & had a regular sedan but I had a large windshield.  Sure enough, I listened to them & the vendor (who also does the humidifiers) & ordered the regular size  and it did not fit.  It left quite a bit of the windshield exposed defeating the whole purpose.  You would think their presentations would be accurate since they have the product in hand.  We must rely on their information to guide us & sadly, it is often wrong. They simplify too much & glide quickly over the details which we need.

Honored Contributor

DH bought one for his truck. It lacks just a bit for covering all the windshield from side to side. The elastic does not work well when you live where you get more ice then snow like we get. DH said it would work better if it had the flap on both sides to close in each door. When it's icy like that we don't get out but it does keep DH from scraping the windshield before he does leave. He justs lets his truck run to warm up before he removes it.

Contributor

I agree with you.  I think to solve my problems is to STOP buying anything from QVC.  Getting so I can't afford it anyway.  I will stick to HSN and Evine!!!!  They have easy pay on EVERYTHING!!!!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @cubagal , I'm sorry to hear that you were disppointed with this purchase and feel misinformed by our show host. Please email us at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com so we can discuss options to correct this. Thank you.

~Kim

Honored Contributor

OP, there still should be time to return or exchange it until the end of the month.  

Respected Contributor

Do "they" give you the dimensions, length and width?  If people had those numbers, maybe it would help.  That information should be given in the presentation as well as on the item page.

Respected Contributor

Maybe you should have read the measurements and measured your windshield.  SUVs come in different sizes.  There is also a chart you could have referred to regarding the recomended size for your vehicle -- it lists the make/model type also. 

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."