Super Contributor

question about threads on the community

Why do some get poofed that as legit questions about the community but others that are inappropriate or derogatory stay on the board??

I read & post all over the community forum so no this it not directed at any one poster, this is a legit question!

#IamTeamWen
Respected Contributor

Re: question about threads on the community

It probably has a lot to do with whether they've been reported as unsuitable.

Trusted Contributor

I'd like to know as well......

live....laugh....love
Honored Contributor

It doesn't really bother me. I figure this is Q's private website and they can do what they want and it doesn't matter if we like it. So if they poof mine, no biggie.

Honored Contributor

On 5/27/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

It doesn't really bother me. I figure this is Q's private website and they can do what they want and it doesn't matter if we like it. So if they poof mine, no biggie.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

On 5/28/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 5/27/2014 CalmInTheHeart said:

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Can I add a {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}?!?

I've said it before: I figure I give it my best shot when I post, doing my best to stay within the Q's guidelines (and my personal guidelines). Then, it stays or goes but it's not up to me. I don't own or operate the website, and I don't pay for the access to post here.

Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

I think I'm the queen of poofs. But then I oftentimes do test the limits of inappropriateness.

Respected Contributor

I am trying my best to get a thread I started poofed (the whole thing). I have reported and reported but the moderators do not seem to be looking.

What is the best way to get an entire thread poofed?

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

On 5/29/2014 golfcartrider said:

I am trying my best to get a thread I started poofed (the whole thing). I have reported and reported but the moderators do not seem to be looking.

What is the best way to get an entire thread poofed?

golfcartrider, I've never asked to have a thread poofed. Perhaps someone else has, and will know exactly what can be done.

My suggestions, though: Clicking on the "Feedback" feature might work (sometimes, to get "Feedback" to work, you have to go to the shopping area of the website first). Or, try the Customer Service section of the website and use: "Click here to send us an email." I've used that before to report some website glitches -- I checked the box to receive a response from them, and I did get an email message.

I hope that's helpful.Smile

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Respected Contributor

Finally! My thread was removed. Thank God!

Thank You moderators.

Don't worry, be Happy!