Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Patriot3 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

A lot of viewers were turned off by Renee's brand due to the silly dancing.....Funny how on AM Style this morning there was no dancing, just models dressed in the TSV dresses....an actual professional presentation imagine that...👍

@Spurt  Agree 1000%.  I'm one of those viewers.  Not only the dancing, but her off color remarks, hand gestures and the method of dancing.  

Yes, saw this AM style, very nice and maybe because the professioinal Leah was on?

@Patriot3 

Glad you agree...and yes, Leah is my favorite host, she's professional and pleasant and knows her products.... so maybe Renee followed her lead......

@Spurt   And maybe Renee knows she can't get away with that C***p with Leah Smiley Happy  I hope so.

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

A lot of viewers were turned off by Renee's brand due to the silly dancing.....Funny how on AM Style this morning there was no dancing, just models dressed in the TSV dresses....an actual professional presentation imagine that...👍

life is just too short to be offended by someone dancing. Thank Goodness she can still dance, not everyone has that ability. 

@MG Chris 

Sorry, for me as a consumer I want to purchase goods from a professional organization/company, if she doesnt take her presentation seriously, I wonder how it impacts how her company performs the manufacturing process, does she take that seriously???? Gives one pause to cause how her organization is run.....And isnt life too short to criticize someone else's opinion....🤔

Very little at QVC is professional anymore. You do you.

...the companies I purchase from at QVC are concerned about giving the customer details about their product  and making a sale and dont break into a dance....

Have you seen the tap dance routine with Alberti and Amy????  

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

You mean David's happy dance?  Seriously?

No.  Why would I be referring to David's dance on Renee's show?

@rms1954  not all of us watch QVC. I don't so when I opened your Thread I had no idea what you meant until someone mentiond it. I have no idea who Renee is.You know what I also thought about David because I heard about his dance many times.

Honored Contributor

@rms1954 wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

life is just too short to be offended by someone dancing. Thank Goodness she can still dance, not everyone has that ability. 

@MG Chris 

Sorry, for me as a consumer I want to purchase goods from a professional organization/company, if she doesnt take her presentation seriously, I wonder how it impacts how her company performs the manufacturing process, does she take that seriously???? Gives one pause to cause how her organization is run.....And isnt life too short to criticize someone else's opinion....🤔

Very little at QVC is professional anymore. You do you.

...the companies I purchase from at QVC are concerned about giving the customer details about their product  and making a sale and dont break into a dance....

Have you seen the tap dance routine with Alberti and Amy????  

@rms1954 

All it took was one time on Fashions Night In she did the "chicken dance" and that was enough for me....when I see Amy I turn the channel.....some of the hosts are on par with Renee but those are the ones I no longer watch.....my thoughts were more about the vendors...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt I'm with you.

Honored Contributor

Re: You Go Shawn!!!

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@Spurt I'm with you.

@rms1954 

👍

I did see Amy and Alberti dance in a promo ...smh

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@rms1954 wrote:

@Spurt I'm with you.

@rms1954 

👍

I did see Amy and Alberti dance in a promo ...smh

Seems dancing is the big thing.  All commercials I see have someone dancing ... no matter the product they are selling.

Esteemed Contributor

@Franklinbell wrote:

@rms1954 and then she danced!

@Spurt  As long as JT don't start doing Ballet or any kind of dance.  That will be my final straw.

Honored Contributor

Re: You Go Shawn!!!

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

You mean David's happy dance?  Seriously?

No.  Why would I be referring to David's dance on Renee's show?

@rms1954   @Sage04

I have absolutely no idea. LOL   Woman LOL

I haven't seen an actual presentation in a few years, and the only person I can recall ever dancing was David after he tasted something.   

Other hosts & vendors are dancing now?   I'll pass.  

Esteemed Contributor

And they danced!  So much dancing. 

Shawn.

Jane, Alberti and Jennifer yesterday.

Carolyn this morning. 

And they danced!