Trusted Contributor

With the acquisition of HSN do we get - Colleen Lopez?

and her great lineup and taste.

I'll take it.  Her jewelry boxes and her jewelry selections.  What class.

Respected Contributor

Re: With the acquisition of HSN do we get - Colleen Lopez?

[ Edited ]

I'm watching Colleen right now, she's doing a jewelry show,...I'm not into jewelry but will watch because I like her. Colleen is HSN! I don't see her leaving, FL is home & her first grandchild is there.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure she'll continue to be right there where she's always been.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

I love Colleen too and I truly doubt she will would leave her home in Florida, her new granddaughter,  and her husband's business to relocate to Pennsylvania. Why don't you just watch her on HSN?  What difference does it make which channel she is on? I'm honestly not trying to be snarky...I just don't see what difference it makes.

Trusted Contributor

They can beam her in.  If they can show Lisa Robertson in a plaza in Italy with a small table showing Italian jewelry they can beam in Colleen from the Florida studio with her line of jewelry and jewelry boxes.  No problemo.

Honored Contributor

I am a big Colleen fan, been watching her before I started watching QVC.  I've always enjoyed both channels.  IMO, she is a big wig now at HSN.  She has her own clothing line and jewelry designs and boxes.   When something of hers is the TS she is the only one that presents it because the sales are off the charts.   She does several shows a day for a couple hours at a time.  I can only imagine the salary!

Honored Contributor

@Carol Dianewrote:

I love Colleen too and I truly doubt she will would leave her home in Florida, her new granddaughter,  and her husband's business to relocate to Pennsylvania. Why don't you just watch her on HSN?  What difference does it make which channel she is on? I'm honestly not trying to be snarky...I just don't see what difference it makes.

exactly.  I do not buy something because of the host or vendor. It is the product that sells itself... do I need it? Does it fix a problem.  That is what sells me something. Not a host  dancing and craming food it their mouth... or  a  vendor putting black marker all over a models leg.... actually those things are just things I wish would go away......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You never know what Colleen will or won't do.  She used to live in Minnesota and was a host at CVN until she lost her job when CVN and QVC merged.  She and her family up and moved to Florida for her to work at HSN.  I would guess for the right amount of money, people would move.

A lot of people thought LR was QVC and wouldn't leave but look what happened there.  I have a sneaking suspicion things aren't all that rosy working at QVC and there will be big changes at HSN that might not be for the better.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Obviously you never say never but her sons were young then. Her one son has a family of his own now and I truly doubt she'd leave her granddaughter. My hunch is she's not going anywhere.  She's too valuable to HSN.

Honored Contributor

I cannot imagine her leaving either but I still predict there are going to be major changes with these networks now that both are owned by the same parent company. 

Several HSN execs were let go and all the top brass are QVC execs and rumor has it things behind the scenes at QVC aren't good.  You just never know what is in store for the hosts or any employees of either network.