Respected Contributor

Why so many Philosophy shows?

Seems like they're on a lot.  They must sell a lot of it though it's not a fave brand of mine.

And lest anyone respond with "change the channel", I know, just surprised how often it's on is all.

Honored Contributor

Re: Why so many Philosophy shows?

They make for attractive holiday gifts as in the beautiful colors of the shower gels, however, most of it is artificial dyes, not good. And full of sulfates. 

Honored Contributor

Philosophy has many devoted fans.  I ❤️ their shower gels!  Just when I think I don't need any more another great value comes up, so I get it.  At least I'm always prepared with a gift if someone's birthday comes up, or just because.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

They make for attractive holiday gifts as in the beautiful colors of the shower gels, however, most of it is artificial dyes, not good. And full of sulfates. 

@Shelbelle So true!...very attractive packaging and themes for the shower gels....they are almost irresistible and make cute gifts until I remember trying them years ago and they seemed so artificial.  

Honored Contributor

I have to agree, way too many shows that are so painfully boring.  Only an idiot would enjoy watching soap suds being made hour after hour.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have to agree, way too many shows that are so painfully boring.  Only an idiot would enjoy watching soap suds being made hour after hour.

@Kachina624 Now that's not nice! It's a whole lot better than a lot of the stuff on tv now! 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I kinda agree but here's the thing---why is it when the Beekman guys are on & Josh is doing the whole soap suds spilling out of the bowl I don't mind it as much?  Maybe because they aren't on as often?

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624 Now that's not nice! It's a whole lot better than a lot of the stuff on tv now! 

@Sooner.  I'd rather watch mattresses or vacuum cleaners.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Sooner.  I'd rather watch mattresses or vacuum cleaners.

@Kachina624 @Sooner  That's the beauty of a remote, we can all watch what we want. Something for everyone so no need to be bored. 

Honored Contributor

Philosophy is liked by many (including me).  Makes nice gifts.  QVC sells a lot from this line so they are on a lot.