Honored Contributor

Re: Why is Rachel Boesing Only doing the Wee Hours of the Mornong!

Does it really matter what hours she works?

Honored Contributor

QVC has a grading system of which we are not aware.

Frequent Contributor

On 2/18/2014 Daysdee said:

Does it really matter what hours she works?

Yes because she used to be on the mornings and afternoons and is now in the wee hours. Obviously you are not curious so why bother to comment at all?
Frequent Contributor

On 2/17/2014 BillyBob20 said:
On 2/16/2014 Norriesgirls said: Why is Rachel on in the wee hours of the mornings. Does anyone have any idea?

It depends on the day. Mondays & Friday's she's on from 6 - 9am during the fashion morning show, Tuesday's she's on anywhere between 12 & 3 pm. She hosts Qcheck on Tuesday afternoons so she can either be on for 1 hour or until 3 pm depending on the schedule. Other days she's on during the overnight hours.

Oh thank you for the info. I have not seen her in a while during the day and I was wondering why. Then I tuned in about 3:30 a.m. And she was on. I thought she had moved up the ladder to daytime. I was surprised to see her on in the wee hours.
Super Contributor

Working the overnight hours has NOTHING to do with sales or making it up the ladder. For instance, Gabrielle Kerr has always said since day one that she prefers the graveyard shift as it suits her lifestyle and she wants to always remain there. She has no desire to work days.

Amy Stran likes flexibility and doesn't mind pitch hitting as needed at night. That may change after her daughter is born perhaps.

Because they put the new guy on overnight they moved Kirsten and sometimes the others to mornings, etc.

Rachel lives alone and can be flexible as well.

I don't know why some of you deem it as "low man on the totem pole" job when some prefer it to days.

Regular Contributor

On 2/19/2014 Remee said:

Working the overnight hours has NOTHING to do with sales or making it up the ladder. For instance, Gabrielle Kerr has always said since day one that she prefers the graveyard shift as it suits her lifestyle and she wants to always remain there. She has no desire to work days.

Amy Stran likes flexibility and doesn't mind pitch hitting as needed at night. That may change after her daughter is born perhaps.

Because they put the new guy on overnight they moved Kirsten and sometimes the others to mornings, etc.

Rachel lives alone and can be flexible as well.

I don't know why some of you deem it as "low man on the totem pole" job when some prefer it to days.

Not entirely true. Gabrielle is working afternoons on Fridays, mornings on Saturdays and overnights the rest of the week. Amy is working afternoons on Mondays, overnights on Tuesdays & Wednesdays, evenings on Fridays. Rachel is working mornings on Mondays & Fridays, Afternoons on Tuesdays & overnights other days of the week. Kerstin is working mornings on Saturdays, and days other days of the week. So it's not what they request it's where management decides to put them and where they feel they will work. There's also another new host starting next month in addition to the new male host so I doubt that's the reason another host would get pushed to days.

Frequent Contributor

I don't think Rachel has passed her double secret probation yet.
Contributor

I like rachel; she's pretty sharp, great vocabulary, tall, slender. She looks a lot better with dark hair. The red hair washed her coloring out. Think she went to Brown,
Valued Contributor

wowee!! you all really know your stuff---I had no idea of these schedules---
Super Contributor

She isnt bad at all, she can talk at least.